Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

Remember that awesome countdown thread from earlier in the year? Could someone post that as a new thread? 101 days out Dalmations etc.

1 Like

I was wondering about lock feature just today at 0130 on my dinner break at work! I think it’s a great idea, esp in a forum as busy as LinesChat is. Thx @LaurelStewart

Screen cap didn’t work - but … https://db.tt/niXhGAWp (Dropbox).

The number by the badge name is how many have been given out.

I get it - like you don’t know how many MORE or which Fantasyland attractions you are missing? Some are more obvious than others.

@niter will be at Harambe & he loooooves talking badges!

Use the “@” symbol followed by their name, just like on Chat, only here it actually does something :wink:

@laurelstewart ok, in this example, the numbers mean the number of badges given out.

Night Owl WDW 5943 Wait time during last hour of park operation!
I’m My Own Sideshow WDW 32 5 wait times for Pete’s Silly Sideshow: Meet Goofy and Donald!

But in this example can you post a list of all the things needed to attain the badge? Necause I have walked in circles there trying to enter everything and still haven’t gotten that badge

Pixie Dust WDW 626 Wait times for every attraction in Fantasyland!

On my main forum, which uses the daily thread model, most of the other threads are pretty quiet. The hangout spot is the daily chat

A big countdown is better than no countdown! Live on the side of optimism :wink:

Sure -
Night owl - 1 wait time during last hour (given 5943 times)
Side show - 5 waits times (given 32 times)
Pixie Dust - 1 wait time for each attraction in Fantasyland (given 626 times)

This was copied from the admin page, so the formatting isn’t meant to be user friendly.

HBTY HBTY HBDwk119 HBTY!

I heart @Niter

2 Likes

[quote=“LaurelStewart, post:170, topic:1109, full:true”]
Sure -
Night owl - 1 wait time during last hour (given 5943 times)
Side show - 5 waits times (given 32 times)
Pixie Dust - 1 wait time for each attraction in Fantasyland (given 626 times) what attractions specifically are included? What have I been missing?

You can sort the attractions in the Lines app by land (scroll to the bottom of the MK attractions list and chose sort by land or super land). You have to be logged in to Lines to get that option. That will show you which are Fantasyland attractions.

You have 9 pages of wait times that I have no way to sort so I won’t be able to go through the list. Sorry about that.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday wk119! :birthday:

How are we to get into the "Lounge ". It’s so hard to get around

Awesome! We were supposed to close on our house yesterday, but the buyers lender wanted another week to look at their paperwork. I hope it goes through because we found our next house already. I agree about pools & “open concept” - don’t like it too open.

Good luck!

Laurel’s Reflection on the last 2 days

This is posted in Meta, not sure you will see it there. It’s also “globally” pinned so you should see it at the top of your page. It’s a good note link above in blue ^^^^

Best wishes to you, too, @Lucinderella :slight_smile:

Clearly Trombone Day, at 76.

2 Likes