Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

We’re doing it in house now. It’s working out really well for us. Thanks for asking though!

1 Like

No! All I see are squares. But all the other sparkles show up??

Happy birthday, @wk119!!! Hope it’s a magical one! :birthday: :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi again the “Subscriber Group” I still can not see either here or on front page of website and I did log out and log back in. Login question: Here on Forums when I Login it does not ask me user name or password seems unsafe

Happy Birthday @wk119! Happy to see you spending your day with the Disney junkies!

1 Like

.[quote=“LaurelStewart, post:141, topic:1109, full:true”]
We’re doing it in house now. It’s working out really well for us. Thanks for asking though!
[/quote] Darn, it was so much fun…

Thank you, I can’t think of a better group of people to hang out with on my birthday!!!

1 Like

We’d have to ask you your birthday for that and I’m not keen to store that sort of info. But how about a :cake: for now?

1 Like

aa[quote=“wk119, post:139, topic:1109, full:true”]
How about a birthday badge? Today’s my birthday!!! Only 142 days until WDW.
[/quote]

Happy Birthday !!!

Happy birthday :birthday: !! @wk119

That will do nicely, thank you.

I like the badges. I am really confident that this group is different than Dis Boards and maybe because of their culture pushing others away we can keep Lines different?

What is a tag fairy visit?

And much like earning badges in the parks, when we define the “rules” for them I think we are different.

I support playing around with badges for known liner weirdness. Such as Beach sparkles and Niter - Niter is weird and we love him for it. AND he is a HUGE badge fan. He cried when I gave him a resort stay so he could earn his last badge of entering a wait time during EMH. Cried :cry:

6 Likes

On Disboards a “tag fairy” staff person occasionally would put something funny or creative under your user name and people who got a tag fairy visit were deemed to be special and it was celebrated.

And I was talking about the in park badges, I have been working on one for the MK and I can’t figure out what I’m missing but there isn’t a list of what we have and don’t have so I will never know what I need to do to earn it. I am rubric based - tell me what I need to do to earn a badge and I will decide if it is worth it.

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

@alitig1 there is a list of your badges earned on the Lines App? Isn’t that where you are tracking? Which one are you missing? What if you get it next weekend? That would be AWESOME

Thanks for all the suggestions @LaurelStewart. I finally was able to see the subscriber area just a few minutes ago. I was very discouraged about it earlier, but I took a break (long shower, made some banana bread) and then cleared the cache on my computer for the third time and it finally worked. Yay!

I have 38 badges to earn and I work on them as I visit because I was told that it is cumulative but I don’t know what I’m missing. It drives me crazy. You can find this in the my stats and chats

@alitig1, you were tagged as ‘leader’. Epic fairy visit :slight_smile:

1 Like

No< i know how to read and this was in the title option on my preferences :slight_smile: Anyone can do it

:video_game:

Give me a minute to convert the screen caps to JPEG from TIFF so I can post this.