Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

Hey now I drove last trip.

3 Likes

He’s right near Macaroni Grill

2 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

Did I look for Baymax in this? Of course I did.

8 Likes

Middle child and I flew home to PHL from BOS yesterday and it was hella windy then too. We just wrapped up our Grad Trip in Salem. It was crazy windy all week! The whole eastern seaboard is stormy right now I guess.

3 Likes

That’s funny. We’ll have to be on the lookout for the REAL Baymax ( @feep )

7 Likes

I realized my error after I had looked at it for a couple minutes. I forget that a @feep doesn’t have a Baymax profile picture. I saw Baymax and thought Baymax. I don’t think that’s the first time I’ve done that with an @terp05 comment :rofl:

7 Likes

Ha no way!

That’s amazing!

2 Likes

Well now you all have me confused.

6 Likes

See that’s @feep right behind @Jeff_AZ
Shout out to @Tall_Paul1 for arranging the photo op

27 Likes

Ah, I somehow missed these shenanigans. So he was impersonating me on this trip, huh?

7 Likes

Yes he is.

1 Like

I totally did too.

2 Likes

That’s such a great photo.

5 Likes

That was such a great trip to follow! So much fun!

6 Likes

And it was completely imaginary! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

YAAAAAAAS an @OBNurseNH family trip report!!! :partying_face::partying_face: just saw your post on Instagram and ran here to see if you’d started a thread yet! Totally going to live vicariously through y’all since we are quarantined like it’s March 2020 so we don’t get Covid before our wedding (in, gulp, fifteen days…).

Congrats to DD, and to you and DH for getting her through high school! I can’t wait to follow along!!

19 Likes

That was the best part! The imagination and fun that went into that “trip” was awesome!

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9 Likes

It’s been a while since I ate there, but I don’t remember seeing him.

2 Likes