Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

Ummm no. Definitely not.

3 Likes

That stache is no joke. Same with the hair!

5 Likes

That makes two of us. Though I’m not at MCO every 3 weeks like @Dreamer :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Really?

3 Likes

His stache is thicc!

3 Likes

Really. Is he an art installation?

Also I think I am the only person who ever flies out of gates 30-59 on here. I miss 99% of the airport.

7 Likes

Are those special gates?

2 Likes

Oh that’s The Traveler. A very famous sculpture (?) that used to be in the main concourse but is now in the food court area

11 Likes

The first time I saw that statue, I totally thought he was real.

14 Likes

So life like!

4 Likes

For real, he’s fake?? I’m so confused. It looks so real!

9 Likes

Yes, he’s fake. It’s art!

6 Likes

Either fake or an excellent street performer that can keep a pose. But one day he has to move. One day.

3 Likes

Nope, I just feel like everyone else sees so much more of the airport than I do. Lots fly SW and that’s the other half of the airport I never see.

4 Likes

Wow. I’ve probably been in that airport 50-60 times and have never heard of that before.

4 Likes

I am shook.

8 Likes

Same! As a strictly American Airlines flyer - every time someone posts something about MCO I’m very confused about this magical place they visit.

3 Likes

This guy is fake?!?!

:astonished:
That’s crazy

11 Likes

Pretty sure he is behind glass, and yet I still thought he was real.

12 Likes

Seriously!

2 Likes