Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

And it was completely imaginary! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

YAAAAAAAS an @OBNurseNH family trip report!!! :partying_face::partying_face: just saw your post on Instagram and ran here to see if you’d started a thread yet! Totally going to live vicariously through y’all since we are quarantined like it’s March 2020 so we don’t get Covid before our wedding (in, gulp, fifteen days…).

Congrats to DD, and to you and DH for getting her through high school! I can’t wait to follow along!!

19 Likes

That was the best part! The imagination and fun that went into that “trip” was awesome!

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9 Likes

It’s been a while since I ate there, but I don’t remember seeing him.

2 Likes

Click this link and then brace yourself for the most thrilling ride this virtual side of Orlando. (Ok it would probably be kinda boring to read this now, but scroll through and appreciate our shenanigans. :joy:)

18 Likes

So not boring. I loved that TR.

6 Likes

That’s when I realized y’all were crazy. And I belonged here.

15 Likes

I remember this as the week I was grossly overpaid at work for what I actually got done. :joy:

Had a blast making some of those pics and probably laughed out loud as I was doing them more than anyone else did. :rofl:

Was great to see everyone’s nonsense and creativity.

20 Likes

Not at all boring! I read this well after the fact and laughed my ass off and enjoyed it thoroughly! It was a much needed escape from work hell

7 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party. Have a great trip, looking forward to following along!

4 Likes

Have a wonderful time!

3 Likes

OMG I flew Peoples many times from Newark. I believe it was like $19 one way to Orlando.

Me too. I had to look real close

3 Likes

This is so great! Love the title! Congratulations to the graduates and have a wonderful time!!!

3 Likes

Hope y’all are having a wonderful time! We’re just about to head in that direction!

4 Likes

Good morning from the Hyatt Regency at MCO! The Palapa Capital Of the Florida!!

Here they have tarmac palapa:

Pool area palapa:

Air traffic control palapa:

And even fountain palapa!

And that’s just in the pool area! Were there more time I’d show you all the other palapa. But we have a Mouse to see and we don’t want to be late for that very important date!!

39 Likes

This is everything I love about the forum in one post.

ETA: oh! Except I’ll need a palapa with some food pics at some point.

8 Likes

This calls for some music: that Eurodisco hit “Una Palapa Blanca.”

7 Likes

Love this

2 Likes

The talking cat has a song for all occasions :rofl:

7 Likes