Genie Character Meet is a must do for us, where and how do I make this happen? Birth Announcement part 2

Doing a character meet with Genie is a must do for us. Some of you may have seen my original post about needing an idea for a birth announcement. If not I am linking it below. So after some thought, our idea involves a picture with Genie. We will have 5 park days on our trip and 1 party day. We will hit Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom twice, and Hollywood Studios as well as a ticket to MNSSHP. Where is Genie most likely to be available for a Character Meet and if we have a very specific shot we are going for, how do we pull that off? I might need some Disney Magic to pull this off.

1 Like

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but… Here’s what Character Central has to say:

Your best bet appears to be MNSSHP.

2 Likes

Yea thats what I was reading and fearing. And it looks like even at MNSSHP it will probably just be luck.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Also, you might want to plan a more predictable character to be your backup.

3 Likes

We have a backup planned with Cinderella and we have an ADR for Royal Table, so that one is a lock for sure but our Genie idea is super cute.

2 Likes

Genie is with Jasmine & Aladdin is with Abu - they rotate in 1/2 hr blocks, so check with the CM when you get to the line to see where things stand.
I think that they would probably let you take the picture with just the Genie if you tell them what you want to do.

1 Like

Thanks for that! I wasn’t sure what the rotation was. Are they one of the character meets that starts a little earlier? What time do you think we should be getting into line for this attraction? Have you done MNSSHP before and this meet and greet in particular?

they are not one of the meets that starts early.
I use character locator (KtP) for most of my party info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! I am subscribed but I have just been too busy with prebaby stuff to dig in. I feel like i am not going to have my homework done in time.