GCH - Early Entry / Hopping w/ Park Reservation

IKR… sorry again. The names really are close :wink: But they are not the same :joy:

1 Like

I’m 5’ 2"… You are all crazy giant people!! :wink: :rofl:

5 Likes

We are going to DL in Oct 2022. I have a reservation at GCH, super stoked. But I’ll definitely cancel if the Early Entry isn’t back. We have a backup reservation at the Staybridge Suites. We’ll have 4 adults and 1 “child” who is 14- so we need a place that has at least 2 queens and a pull out sofa or the fold-down bed at the GCH.

For your situation, I guess that you should wait and decide! No harm in that!! You have time… I’ve stayed at the DLH before and LOVED LOVED early entry so much. We got a ton done, even the weekend after Thanksgiving! Totally had an amazing time- early entry, max pass, etc. Just before the world ended- Thanksgiving 2019!!!

Incidentally, I’m 5’10" since I guess we’re talking heights here lol. And Matterhorn is not very comfortable LOL! I have long legs, so there’s that. I’d love to see a 6’8" person fold themselves into those sleds.

1 Like

The guy in the very front is 6’ 9”. The CMs were walking up to him at most of the rides and discreetly telling him which part of the ride had the most leg room. Incidentally on the Batterhorn it is seat one and 4. Funny enough he sat in seat one and the over hang for the line cover ends there. He waited all hunched over because he was too tall to clear the overhang. He reported that was more uncomfortable than the ride.

4 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

you can park at the hotel morning of check in. We parked at GCH in the am and made it to DL for rope drop and then came back in the afternoon to get our room.

1 Like