Galactic Starcruiser Taking Final Voyage 9/28-30/23

Good luck to you! Do you have a lot that have interest?

1 Like

My favorite presidents are definitely Hamilton and Franklin :wink:

Iā€™m loving the idea of a movie where the plot is that 007 loses his driverā€™s license. :rofl:

And lastly, good luck to everyone trying to get through to book today! Actual good luck, not the sarcastic kind.

6 Likes

I got through right away and then was pre-screened about 3 hours ago and told I would have a 37-minute hold.

Still holding. But my clients are all very happy they didnā€™t have to deal with this. Sounds like a typical mess. LOL. Iā€™m glad I cancelled my plans today.

I just want a nap. Iā€™m in Los Angeles so that alarm went off at 3:45am and my coffee has worn off

4 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Have more coffee!!!

License to Kill came out in 1989, back then I would have assumed a movie called License Revoked was a sequel to this 1988 The Coreys release:

11 Likes

Same, but was prescreened at 45m and routed to the starcruiser line even though I called that number to begin with :roll_eyes: Iā€™m taking the fact that I have not been disconnected yet as a positive sign despite almost 4 hours on hold

2 Likes

No because Iā€™m taking an epic nap after I get through and text my clients that I have them booked.

Confirmation emails can wait. :joy:

3 Likes

I GOT A HUMAN!!! BOOKED! Four hours but WHEW

11 Likes

Just in time, too:

3 Likes

YAY! Glad you got all of your people taken care of. Did you book one for yourself by any chance?

1 Like

No I didnā€™t. But now August and September are sold out so im glad I called early!

3 Likes

Wow. So relieved!

Iā€™m a human, folks. Oops! I thought you said you got a human booked. :rofl: Not that you got a human! But both are true.

4 Likes

Even June dates are filling up.

I had multiple clients and I was so happy we only needed one backup date for all the bookings! I was worried when she told me I only had 90 minutes though. :joy::joy:

That was a rush. I need a nap but Iā€™m way too wound up. Iā€™ve had a busy couple of weeks with booking disney, which is not my forte at all! Throw on the holiday travel for my regular clientsā€¦I need a vacation from planning vacations LOL

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you got through too!!!

1 Like

Hahaha I meant a human on the phone! A miracle!

2 Likes

Apparently theyā€™ve done 800 reservations, very few dates left, no suites on any voyage left.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s like last year with the initial set. I wanted a suite and they were gone gone as were the captains table dinners. So theyā€™ve created scarcity again. I also was on hold something terrible or kicked off back then.

Does this also mean two dinner seatings again?

3 Likes

So all they needed to do to sell out the cruises was make it a ā€œlimited time offer.ā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

They could do it in rotations like they used to do the vault for the movies!

Create artificial scarcity!

4 Likes