Galactic StarCruiser opens 2022

I want to be in this group!

3 Likes

I want to be on your team!!! winning and laughing? yes please!

4 Likes

When we need to send someone on a scavenger hunt we’ll put a GPS tracker on you, just in case you get lost.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

This made me smile!

And Good Idea!

2 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes

#teamwinningandlaughing

Sign me up!

3 Likes

Yay! I love this group already!!

1 Like

I would definitely be up for this highly exclusive experience. I wonder if it will be cruise-like in price with a single paying double the price for a room.

2 Likes

Disney have advertised auditions for several roles:

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/auditions/

What’s really interesting in light of what we’ve been discussing is that if you look at the details, each role has an audition script which gives a clue as to the kind of experience this is. Haven’t read all of them yet.

Callbacks are scheduled for mid June.

6 Likes

I want to do this.

But I don’t like dressing up, group activities, or role play. So I’m not doing any of that. And I cannot suspend disbelief with face characters, so don’t expect me to do that, either. Also, I’m not particularly into Star Wars. And I’ve been to SWGE before and ridden ROTR three times, so that aspect is of limited interest. Oh, and I don’t like MFSR.

Who wants to hang with me?

9 Likes

I nearly forgot. I’m not sharing a room and I’m not paying more than $350 a night, all-in. And I don’t tip.

1 Like

For 2 nights/3 days - $3,300? - NO. I’m not that big a fan!

I’m actually in agreement with you on almost everything… I actually like MFSR. But yeah, I’m not into any of that other stuff either.
So, hey, at least you’re not the only weirdo.

1 Like

9 Likes

Reading these roles, I just keep seeing them trying to recreate Canto Bight and/or the cruise from The Fifth Element.

Not gonna lie, that makes me nervous.

2 Likes

ooooh I can’t wait!!
Already got my clothes picked out!

16 Likes

5 Likes

Oh that’s on Day Two

12 Likes

Well played, well played.

1 Like

Lol.
I prefer Trek myself.