Frozen Summer Events at HS extended

@mascardofamily or anyone else who has done this…Is it worth doing twice? About a week apart. Considering the 21st and then the 27th.

If those are the only two days that you’re going to be there, I probably wouldn’t do the package twice, but I would do some of the events twice. For me, I don’t know if I’d do the parade again and I know I wouldn’t do anything in Funland again, but I would do the sing-along more than once and I would see (have seen, actually) the fireworks again–once from a good area to view the stage part of it and once from a place where you can see the fireworks better.

Help! I need an “is this really worth it?” reality check, given our already fairly-set schedule.

I went ahead and booked the Premium Package for Sept 28 (because if you’re a large family, you snooze, you lose!).

However, we have planned to be in MK that day, as we already have 10:30 CP breakfast (that I can’t change), and 7DMT FPP for 4:45 (that I can’t change).

We were planning to go over to HS because of the EMH that evening. I don’t want to miss the sing-along or the fireworks, so I went ahead and booked the package.

However, since we don’t want to give up our MK breakfast, we’ll miss the parade and other early stuff. And then I wonder, if we get to the park about 4:00 or 5:00, will we even still be able to “check in” for a sing-long (will they all be full?). Is doing just the dessert & fireworks really worth the price?

When I called to make the reservation, she told me I could cancel up to 24 hours prior.

Thoughts? Since it’s the last day of the event (unless it’s extended again) I would expect it to be pretty well attended.

I’d cancel – you’d be paying for parade viewing you won’t use, snacks and drinks at the parade viewing that you won’t be eating and drinking, and then will be just taking a gamble at whatever sing-along tickets are left. I don’t know for certain, but my guess would be that if you don’t check in during the pre-parade time, they’ll figure you as a no-show and toss the sing-along chits back for general use.

If you want to do everything guaranteed, it will involve a bit of bouncing back and forth. I’d go to the Studios for rope drop, head over and get your sing-along tickets for the 1:30 or 2:30 show. Then head over to MK (either bus or taxi) for breakfast. Head back to the Studios for your sing-along, then back to MK for 7DMT, then back to the Studios for the fireworks.

The better option, IMO, is to get to MK at rope drop and do 7DMT first thing before your 10:30 breakfast, then head over to the Studios to do the sing-along.

But yeah, I don’t think that the package will do you any favors.

1 Like

Does anyone have a map of where to watch the frozen fireworks? (Great spots, good spots, oh crap you didn’t have enough time between Fantasmic and the fireworks so just head some place decent that won’t be too crowded)

I’m curious if anyone knows if you can hear the music during the fireworks if you just hang out outside of DHS. We’ll be there in September when the FW are only Fri/Sat/Sun and I cannot move around our park days to be in DHS on a FW day. We are however staying at BC. I’m guessing we can see the FW from our resort, but if we wanted to walk over to DHS and sort of “loiter” outside do you think we could hear the music too?

I saw a video on YouTube where someone was standing outside the park near the gates and you could hear the music.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering this, as well.

1 Like

Wow-this is news! Going to be at HS 9/26-back to the drawing board of touring plans!

Opinions…??? Going to DHS on 9/14. I bought the Frozen package. DIsney website says F! is at 8 and 9:30 and that the Frozen fireworks are at 8:45. We want to do both, but I want to make sure we get the most out of the dessert party since we paid for it. :slight_smile: Which F! would you attend? I’m thinking the 8 pm show would make the most sense, but… will we be able to get to the Firework/Dessert Party in time to find a spot for the show?

@mascardofamily Where does the sign along take place. I’m trying to redo my TP for the day. Thanks!

It’s over in the Premiere Theater (just off the Streets of America between the Phineas and Ferb meet and greet and Lights, Motors, Action).

I would do the later F that way you can enjoy the entire Frozen experience. We went to both and chose the last F of the day…much less crowded and when you walk out of the park, everyone else is already gone. Enjoy!!!

@mascardofamily Thanks so much. I’ve dubbed you the expert of all things Frozen. Hope I’m not driving you nuts :slight_smile: