FPP Day Anxiety...The Experience...The Aftermath

I just submitted my email address. I guess time will tell.

1 Like

Are you going to call about NON linked tix on MDE for laptop? That is MADDENING!

I submitted my e-mail to prep for a trip I took at the end of April and still haven’t gotten a response

Oh wow! I guess the word has really gotten out.

Gotta love those last second anxiety inducing hiccups. I’m glad things worked out for the most part!

I never got a response saying I was "accepted’ from FP4Me, I just started getting emails that FPPs were available.

2 Likes

Well that’s weird because I have tested it - no waiting list for FP4me 4me :slight_smile:

But how did you tell it what FPs you wanted? I can’t get that far.

That’s weird, it’s been reported on chat for more than a month because it was seeing those that made me think I’d better sign up before FP day.

same here

Yeah, but it was immediately, I think? I signed up, it sent me a ‘sign in link’ to confirm my email, said I’m on the waitlist, and had me choose what I wanted.

Bout a month later I started getting notifications.

I didn’t get any emails, the screen just said “submitted” when I entered my email address.

Same as @kerrilux_625778, never had an email at all. And now I can’t even load the site.

You didn’t see this screen?

Didn’t have this before. But when I entered my email address (just now) it asked for pass code which I didn’t have and it immediately sent me one, so I am in

Well that’s not annoying at all! I’ve now registered twice but nothing at all.

2 Likes

Sorry…but you know what? I think it would just be easier to keep checking at know drop times or just periodically checking on my own. Probz a lot like ADR finder…by the time you get an email from FP4me, go into MDE and try to get it…it’s gone. But I understand your frustration

I actually don’t think there are going to be any for TOT anyway which is the main one I need to move. And reports are that it isn’t having same day drops either, since it’s only half open and keeps breaking down on that half. I look every day myself but it feels like a colossal waste of time and energy clicking back and forth through the times when it clearly states that there are no FP available!

:woozy_face:

1 Like

:joy: