FP for FOP at AK is insane!

Can you explain how you check for FPP openings if you have already booked all of your allotted FPP? I am wanting to modify several of my FPPs to earlier times, but I was told that if I try to modify it will first cancel what I have before I can even see any available openings… obviously I don’t want that to happen so I’ve been terrified to even try to modify anything to this point

That’s wrong, nothing is cancelled until you’ve selected another FP, and even then it asks if you are sure before you go ahead and cancel.

Adollop:

Alas no WDW trips on the books, so can’t run through the process right now to confirm, but you should be able to go to an existing reservation and see if there are times without jeopardizing your current one. You should always have the option to cancel. I fully understand the paranoia about losing what you have! :slight_smile: If you are not confident, either use or create a disposable reservation to practice with.

will

1 Like

I think what you are thinking of is that if you are trying to modify and have other fast passes setup earlier, you won’t see availability for those times booked for other fast passes. At least this is true on the app.

For example, I have FOP for 1:45 on a day that I have KS at 10:00 and EE at 11:00. I keep trying to modify FOP earlier, but the app would not show me if anything between 10-12 comes available even if it did. I’d have to move KS or EE first to see times in that slot.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s kind of what I am wanting to do. I currently have a Soarin’ FP at 9:40. However, we eat bfast at Garden Grill at 8, so I am not even sure that FP will be necessary and would much rather have a test track FP if possible. But if I can’t even see if Test Track is available at that earlier time, it’s not worth losing what I have.

Just FYI you will definitely not need a FP for Soarin’ after GG at 8. We did GG at 8:15 last November and were done in PLENTY of time, and Soarin in right downstairs in the same building. We could have ridden it twice before the rope drop people even showed up.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Especially since (for now) the crowd level predictors are saying it’ll be a level 1.