FOTK Tier 1 suggestions needed!

I know we all like updated information… and we just got done with the Festival of the lion king tier 1 package today. In short, it was amazing. The entire package from dinner, to the lion king show, to the safari ride was first class service and very special for our group.

The lunch tiffins was any appetizer, entree, and desert that you’d like. We thought the food was very good and the server/setting were great.

For the show, we had great seats and our 4 kids got to participate a little. Right after, we had the safari ride. It was us and a party of two on the safari vehicle. Very sweet and plenty of room to spread out and see things. I’d highly recommend it.

4 Likes

Was there an appetizer or entree that really stood out at Tiffins today? I have this booked again next month and I was just thinking about this today. Thanks!

Our group liked the squid, cheese, and meat apps. Probably the squid stood out as the best.

I really liked the short rib and would highly recommend. The others liked the surf and turf. The lamb was not the other persons favorite but still good.

The lion king desert was amazing. Definitely the way to go!

1 Like

Thanks!