Format for Hotel Info Sheet

Hi all! As part of a larger project that you’ll hear more about soon, we are looking for a way to help Disney World guests choose a hotel (assuming they are largely unfamiliar). At this point we know mostly what data we want to include, thanks to some help from many of you, but we are still toying with the formatting. Below are three options for Pop Century. My main question is do you like one of these more than the others? Why? Feel free to throw in any other suggestions as well.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I like the last one the best.

6 Likes

Overall the symmetry of the layout is appealing. And transportation and travel time more prominent on the left is valuable.

3 Likes

Also a vote for the last one. Well done.

1 Like

Last one is best looking. Need right hand side text info to have more distinct headers over the info.
some examples:

• bold the header label (“Guest Pool Rating”)
  • drop the “:”
  • may make the 82 much larger than the 100
1 Like

My vote is for #3.
Please add the wording ‘hotel theme’ to this version.

2 Likes

I prefer the last one too. I think it looks balanced.

Second choice would be the first one, I actually like the travel info on that one better.

I’d be happy with either #1 or #3.

The middle option just looks a hot mess to me. There’s a lot of wasted space by having the strengths and weaknesses side by side. Sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

#3 for me

1 Like

3rd one, but do agree with @eug2506 that the hotel theme line should be retained - seems like there’s plenty of space for it.

1 Like

I like #1 - If you could add the max number of guests in a standard room it in the header as in #2 it would be perfect. If this means you’d have to remove/combine a line of strengths & weaknesses thta would be fine.

1 Like

The last one. It seems like the information is easier to see at a glance, even if it is a little more crowded. It’s balanced.

Instead of having “Typical Travel Time” be 3 lines, what if you put it on top, like a table header?

More like this (but I like your line formatting better than I did):

3 Likes

I like #3 best, too. It doesn’t have the “latest room refresh/refurb” dates, though. That’s something I actually spent a lot of time looking for, for our last round of planning.

1 Like

I like #3 the best, but I differ from some in that I liked #2 better than #1. I noticed information on #2 that I didn’t even realize was there on #1 until I went back and looked. But I think #3 is the best!

1 Like

I like the first one best, followed by option 3. I prefer the travel time table in option 1 than 3. I also like the guest and TP ratings are at the top of the page, right under the price range.

1 Like

I like 3 best. My focus is simplified since the info is mainly vertical, in 3 columns.

In 1 & 2 my focus is horizontal here, vertical there, with the result that some info is overlooked.

I did miss some of the info positioned over the hotel photo in 1 & 2. Noticed it in 3 and went back to discover it was in 1 & 2.

2 Likes

Definitely the last one!!

1 Like

I like #3 the best as well.

1 Like

I like # 3 best. I agree with a previous post that suggests including the recent refresh/refurb dates.

1 Like

The last one

1 Like

Another vote for the last one

1 Like