Format for Hotel Info Sheet

The last one, it looks more balanced and seems more practical with the layout

1 Like

I actually like the second one, but that’s mainly because I like how front and center the room size is (I’m always seeking out a 5-person room). I agree the last one looks balanced, but I prefer my info up top or to the left.

1 Like

I like the last one - but think I’d find the Typical Travel Time table easier to read if the header had a reversed dark background / white text.

1 Like

I like the first one for readability. I like the third one from just an overall visual look, but when I want to look at the information, I feel I have to work for it more. First one was easier in that regard even though it isn’t as nice looking I’m general.

ETA:. I think “closest park” isn’t terribly useful and is redundant with the travel time table, which is really the import information. I think this is important because the most visual item is the pair of blue boxes showing transportation and closest park. I think it is the wrong thing to emphasize. Instead, remove closest park and just incorporate travel options in the transportation times table.

1 Like

One more note. What does this look like on the phone screen? More people are using mobile browsers. So have a design that scales well to both desktop and mobile.

1 Like

At first I just looked at the first two and was thinking of my suggestions, then I looked at the third one and it fixed everything I didn’t like about the first two. The organization of the data is cleanest of the three.

The only thing I’d change is maybe putting some of the information on the right hand side up at the top.

Also, does it really take 40 min to drive to MK from Pop?!? :scream: Does that include getting from the TTC to the gate?

No way.

It has to include parking and ferry/monorail

2 Likes

Pop was my very first stay, we had a car and no way it took that long!!

1 Like

I’m voting for last one as well

1 Like

#3, because it’s nicely lined up, very easy to see the information. I agree with the other suggestions to have a place to mention the theme, to have the travel time as a header across all the columns, and to tell the max. number of occupants in the info at the top.

1 Like

#3, easiest to read. Looks great!

1 Like

My thought exactly. I like #3 the best and on a mobile device the 3 columns could be put one after the other. A bit more scrolling, but should be very readable.

2 Likes

I like the look and readability of the last one the best.

1 Like

The third one is more visually appealing. I like the symmetry and clean look.

Maybe add a strength icon and a weakness icon for each item in that section. That will allow you to quickly skim to the ones your after.

1 Like

3 is best, it’s easier to see everything.

1 Like

The last one has the best layout

1 Like

Thank you all so much!

1 Like

Yes, that includes travel time from the lot to the park as well, so most of the hotels have very long “drive” times.

1 Like