For The First Time In Forever - A Return To Disney (And Travel) Trip Report

How fabulous!!

1 Like

Have a great time. If you happen to catch the visual art performance can you take note the time the artists are performing? I can not find showtimes and will be at Epcot on Sun 2/21. It will be DW only opportunity to see it. Thanks so much

1 Like

What a great time to stay at the Poly!

Is that the stuff in the theater at America?

No, its in the festival center. When the artists paint a painting in front of the audience

Yayyy! Have a blast!! If you see any good olaf in summer art, I would love to know! I’m doing my daughter’s room in frozen summer :rofl:

1 Like

Look at that elated smile! Enjoy yourself thoroughly :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, ok.

1 Like

Wait.

Gamora dies???

Ugh, I haven’t watched it yet.
KIDDING! :wink:

7 Likes

Spaceship Earth accomplished! I will say, the mask traps the smell of Rome burning for a good bit. :rofl::rofl:

Also? The building for GOTG Cosmic Rewind is MASSIVE!!!

8 Likes

Haha! I was going to say we are WELL beyond spoiler warning time-out on that one!!

2 Likes

I’m still 10 movies away from Infinity War. Been gradually watching through them in chronological order. Next up is Guardians of the Galaxy. (To be fair, I started watching GOTG years ago, and after 30 minutes in, really hated it. It just seemed so cheesy…but since I’m determined to watch through the entire MCU movie series, I’ll actually watch the entire GOTG.)

1 Like

Guardians is my favorite of the franchises!! It was my gateway - I love that they are such misfits.

6 Likes

Thanks for the pictures. We are considering staying there for a night as well.

1 Like

I miss it. So. Much.

4 Likes

I don’t… ?Marvel? Superhero of any kind

1 Like

I didn’t until Guardians. And I really only watched Infinity War and Endgame because of them.

Yes…

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’ll share more once I have my room.

Oh, sorry. You meant the Hyatt. On the phone it is harder to see what the direct reply was.

Spaceship Earth was a walk-on.

Mission Space Orange said 25 minutes…it was 7 minutes from entering the line to going into my room. Weird having the whole capsule to myself! They put 5 groups in the preshow room.

Currently in line for Test Track which said 60. I’ll let you know how long it really is.

9 Likes