FoP improvement opportunity

I mean it’s not “giants fan” bad(or Dallas)… so it’s manageable.

2 Likes

To be on topic, I agree that Avatar is sort of meh as a theme and it could be much more awesome but Figment is like 100 times worse so for me it would be a no… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wakanda is a good idea. There could also be different movies, a bit like Star Tours. If they could change the point of view to not need to actually be riding something and instead ‘‘be’’ something that flies, the riders could become Iron Man or Tinkerbell or any other flying Disney character. Now THAT would be awesome !!!

2 Likes

But your only exposure to Figment right now is a mediocre ride. Imagine a ride really delving into the power of imagination with the latest tech and it could be nothing short of amazing.

3 Likes

Hmmmm…yeah I have to admit that when presented like this it has potential… :slight_smile:

YOU

ARE

ABSOLUTELY

DAFT.

You are honestly saying that the way to put a stop to Epcot being overrun with movie characters is to take the only character there which was purpose-created for EPCOT Center and remove them from the park.

Please, someone call the asylum guards… we’ve got one for the loony bin.

1 Like

That’s… not what he said?

Alright, fine. You can watch The Postman instead

1 Like

You’re advocating restoring the original Journey Into Imagination? The one that starred Dreamfinder and Figment?

Sold.

5 Likes

Actually, as I think on this, this could be a big win for Disney. Because they wouldn’t need to invest in ANYTHING. Just stick a seat in a dark room and tell everyone to start imagining they are on a ride. Let the rider’s imagination do the work.

Come to think of it, I think I’ll open up this ride myself in my garage. I’ll charge $10 a pop.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what he said.

Remaking FoP would put Figment into Animal Kingdom. There is noting there about moving the ride, just changing it.

I no longer have a crush on Kevin Costner. I can skip The Postman too.

1 Like

Just wait until i get to my plans for Carousel of Progress!

2 Likes

NO.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

A sentence for the bot.

4 Likes

that’s expensive even by Disney standards just for a drink! How much will ice cream cost?

oh, I read that as FOP to be moved from AK over to Epcot in that plan because of the urge to stop the Disney IP infusion.

Now that’s just crazy. FOP stays where it is. I’m not crazy, despite what some people think.

What about “Message in a Bottle”? My favorite Costner movie. Every time I watch that movie, I’m brought to a teary mess. And the reconcilation scene is powerful.

Granted, Kevin Costner himself has nothing to do with why I like either of those moments in the movie.

Okay. Nevermind. Forget I ever mentioned it.

1 Like

FTFY.

3 Likes

Yes. And have it updated with the latest and greatest tech and even expanded on.

Then you’re just confusing. :stuck_out_tongue: cause then @MouseGirl42 is right. How does removing Figment help anything?

1 Like

We’re trying.

2 Likes