Food and Wine festival 2022

Food and Wine starts in 27 days (our arrival day, I’ve not been counting down to the festival :rofl:) and I haven’t seen a thing about it. Are the menus likely to be out soon? Isn’t there an app I should download?

We’ve never been during a festival, and honestly never wanted to either. But since it starts so early this year, I would like to know a bit more about it. I’m a picky eater and don’t anticipate wanting to try many savoury options but desserts are a possibility.

3 Likes

This one that I know about.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I think it does whatever festival is current if I remember correctly. We used it last year for the flower and garden.

2 Likes

We’ll be there in August during the festival. It will be our first festival as well and since we’re staying at Beach Club for part of our trip, we definitely want to check out some of the festival booths. Looking forward to hearing other people’s experiences!

1 Like

DisneyFoodBlog has all the info about the Festival in one handy place. As soon as the menus are announced, they’ll post them.

They’ll even have pics and reviews of every single item but since you’re going on the first day, they won’t be up yet that first day.

2 Likes

There’s only 3 booths you need to worry about :slight_smile:

Canada’s: Filet pieces and Cheese/Bacon Soup w/ Pretzel roll
Brazil’s: Cheese Bread
The Alps: Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette

Here’s 2021’s…should be 90% the same. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! So the menus on the app now are for F&G? I’m glad I discovered that before trawling through them :joy:

Thank you! I don’t see any desserts or cocktails in your list, that’s disappointing!

1 Like

yup. Currently only have the F&G festival loaded.

My personal list or the Disney Parks one?

I find the deserts limited (especially without the DDP propping me up), but the Ice Cream/Pretzel from the Africa stand is about the only thing I’d truly recommend. Unless it’s still that stupid Banana Ice cream. WTF were they thinking? Even still, I’d say spend the effort and jump over to Board Walk Ice Cream instead.

As far as cocktails…yeah definitely not. I don’t drink and paying $12 for a half a glass of something doesn’t appeal to me.

3 Likes

Your list. Thanks for your thoughts!

1 Like

:scream_cat: that sounds delicious!!! What’s wrong with you?!?!

2 Likes

Here is how to look at the past and future menus:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with me?!?

I love bananas. My only problem is that so often people like to combine bananas and nuts into things.

3 Likes

I like bananas too…with ice cream, on ice cream…not as the ice cream itself.

2 Likes

I knew that would happen.

2 Likes

My husband has this same complaint. Note that Trader Joe’s has a Banana Bread mix that doesn’t have nuts. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

Since these days that amounts to, what, like 3 days out of the year (only a slight exaggeration), it is hard to be at EP when there isn’t a festival going on!

1 Like