Food and Wine festival 2022

Thank you!

1 Like

It didn’t used to be, we’ve always gone between mid July and mid August and never even been close to a festival! But apparently now it’s very hard to avoid them.

2 Likes

Yeah. Only about 6 weeks of the year, total, there is no festival, with the longest “break” between festivals being about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Fortunately, it’s easy to avoid them (if not the crowds they cause) and unless you buy something they don’t cost extra. Also, all the regular Epcot stuff is still there (I think). Last year we only did a little of the F&G and skipped a bunch because of the heat/humidity.

1 Like

I am slightly worried about crowds since I have managed to plan 2 Saturday nights there :see_no_evil: but it will be fine. There’s just the 2 of us so we’re pretty nimble.

1 Like

Two Saturday nights in Epcot? Yeah. I’d not like that! Although, with APRs in play, the park can’t get overcrowded as it once did. (Or, well…that’s the theory.)

Yes. When I realised I thought about changing but we’ll just roll with it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks! I ended up downloading the app and looked at the menus yesterday - I’m not that excited about it.

2 Likes

That Fry Basket booth I’m just looking at that entire menu and going: “Yes.”

3 Likes

Ha I had the same thought! Hope they are crispy!

2 Likes

Anyone know if this stuff is loaded into the app now too? Not the TP one the one that is specific to the festivals.

ANd here’s one more take on it

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/international-food-and-wine-festival/news/30jun2022-full-menus-for-the-2022-epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival-global-marketplace-kiosks.htm

1 Like

Yes it is. That’s where I looked at the menus.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been looking every day. Finally! I can plan out my food for Epcot.

2 Likes

I know some Of you had been— any must try’s at this festival??

And now the fry basket. :slight_smile:

Honorable mention to Germany’s Schinkennudeln and Appleseed’s Frozen Apple Pie drink

(hmmm just noticed that just about everything I recommend has cheese in it. …that’s weird :crazy_face: )

Oh and unless the Poutine in the Refreshment Post speaks to you, just ignore and go hit up the Daily Poutine in DS instead. For like $2 more you’ll get a lot more.

5 Likes

To @Randall1028’s nearly comprehensive list I would add the Kalua Pork Slider from the Hawaii booth. It’s one of the items we love so much we make it at home.

5 Likes

Ha I loooove cheese so that’s perfect list!!

1 Like