FOMOm strongarms the crew - a live-ish TR (3/4-3/10)

We used our landry’s card to move our 12p y&y reservation up to 1120ish. Thre park is starting to feel mobbed, so I think we will ride EE and then make a quick exit. We’ve had a blast (DH excluded) despite being exhausted. I wanted alllll the Raya merch and so did the kids but Grumpy Gills prevailed.

6 Likes

Yeah and after a night of zero sleep, no hot shower was… not okay.

2 Likes

Why is he not having a blast? :frowning:

Migraine. I packed the imitrex but…

Ugh. That stinks.

Hope he’s better soon.

2 Likes

I think you all need a nice long nap this afternoon. Sounds like a great morning otherwise.

2 Likes

Forgot to add we spotted Ranger on the wildlife express!!! Day. Made. Wasnt quick enough for a photo

4 Likes

This made me LOL. I used to feel this way but somewhere around mid 30s realized I was going to eventually die and that hurtling through the atmosphere was a pretty crazy thing to do if you think about it so now I live in complete denial until there’s a bump and then about have a heart attack! But I don’t worry about the shampoo running out anymore so maybe those things are somehow tied in the universe! Loving this thanks for letting us tag along!

2 Likes

Our first Y&Y trip will not be our last! The tuna nachos are really all you need to order, I had no idea they were enormous!! Honey chicken, and the kids loved lo mein

11 Likes

On the way to EE we caught the tail end of Pocahontas and Meeko barge/flotilla/boatacade, and we are gonna skip maharajah today for Mental Health Reasons.

7 Likes

My spitting out gif was not cooperating this morning, but your TR is making me laugh out loud! I hope the rest of the day goes better.

2 Likes

They are. It’s how you tell if your anxiety meter (a highly technical term for a part of the brain) is operating correctly. Scared of planes? Fairly normal. Scary things like skydiving dont scare you, but you lie awake at night obsessing over the fact that you were 3 minutes late to a party? Youuuuuuu might need a therapist (it me).

5 Likes

HAHAHA, it me too. I am loving your trip report

2 Likes

:rofl:we might have been separated at birth. I have a separate thread where I’ve admitted to not sleeping the last week because I’ve been trying to get HS park passes for 3/18 so have been trying all hours of the day and night. :flushed:… Maybe we should do joint therapy to split costs like a memory maker! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ll start an fb group and make.it a side hustle :rofl:

1 Like

I am so looking forward to following along with any and all updates! Maybe if your husband is yelling at people they’ll actually follow the rules, one can hope. Have a fabulous trip!

1 Like

I had the lettuce cups off the appetizer menu and they were so good! :yum:

3 Likes

Naps for all but DS, and pool time for me and the kids! Now off to face the springs on a Friday evening. @ryan1 ready your “told ya so”. T-REX plus lego store = 7 year old heaven!

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re making the best of it! Hope y’all have a good time at DS.

Regarding flying… I sat next to a pilot once and he said to think of it like the plane is fruit inside jello (the atmosphere). It may wiggle and wobble, but the fruit won’t just fall out of the jello. That made 100% sense to me and made turbulence a lot less scary in my mind.

7 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes