FOMOm strongarms the crew - a live-ish TR (3/4-3/10)

Giraffes from your balcony. What could be better? I hope everyone is all tucked in and resting for tomorrow. :blush:

5 Likes

First big fail of the trip. DD was in such a mess when we got here and the chaos with her screaming until bell services came with our grocery delivery… I just sat straight up in bed and said WE NEVER MOVED THE CAR. Just totally forgot we hadn’t actually parked and had left it in the check in area. So, I’ll find out in a few if we were towed I guess!

3 Likes

Not towed, whew. I imagine that’s only because jambo is so empty.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

That view! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

:rofl: So true!

Second big fail of the trip goes to my children, who I would Harry Potter into the gorilla enclosure today if we were actually going to see it. Neither of them slept past 11pm, pretty much period. We haven’t even made it to the car yet. At least it wasn’t towed? Alas, my perfect u plan is already dead.

1 Like

Little kids rule the trip. Ditch your plan (at least sticking to a timeline) and let them set the pace. Feed them before they’re hungry. Which reminds me, put in a mobile order now for lunch. You’ll have better luck picking a return time that’s convenient to you. You can always shift it up or back as the time gets closer if necessary. Have fun at AK today and remember you’re a five minute bus ride back to the room for a nap. :blush: Have a great time!

ETA I see you have an ADR for lunch so never mind that bit about mobile order. Put it in your back pocket for another park day when it’s relevant.

9 Likes

:weary: Oh no. Sorry your day will likely look a bit different than you envisioned, but you have the WDW knowhow to have the right instincts to change the plan as needed and still make it a great day. Lots of coffee, a good nap later, whatever you need to do, you’ve got this.

2 Likes

Also, no hot water in jambo this am! But loooook

12 Likes

Navi was a walk on despite being quite late to rd!!

10 Likes

After all,we are at wdw!!!

1 Like

Now in line at pongu for a coffee for DH. They entered the fop line at 740. He said line was moving very quickly.

4 Likes

They were done in 32m!

5 Likes

Looks like your morning is picking up!! Maybe an early nap time for everyone! That blue sky! Looks like a beautiful day!

4 Likes

Gosh, fop is just so well done.

6 Likes

10m wait for safari. Lots of animals hiding but still awesome. On the train now!

11 Likes

We made it to the first animation experience! While DH and DS were finishing up FOP, DD and I snagged lumpia, a breakfast sandwich and coffee at pongu. I only took about 2 bites of the lumpia before DS dragged me back to FOP, but yum!!

5 Likes

That view can make anything better :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

What the heck no hot water?!

3 Likes