First timer- surprise trip!

I would make her call back too!!! LOL! Do they not realize boarding groups are on the line?!?!?

2 Likes

Hahaha! She just had surgery so I’m trying to give her a break :slight_smile: i practiced a LOT for RotR BG for our WDW trip in May, so I feel like I’ll be ok. I also know that if whatever happens that I don’t have my tickets show up correctly before the trip that she will raise holy $#*% to fix it for me !

2 Likes

Oh good, if you’ve already practiced with the interface that will make a HUGE difference! And awesome that your sister will go to bat for you like that too! :slight_smile: And hope she takes it nice and easy until she’s fully recovered from her surgery!

I’m headed to DL on 7/7 and purchased hotel and tickets as a package. My tickets don’t show up yet in the app either. In one of the emails I received it said I would get them 5 days before my trip. It’s been making me anxious as well. I’m thinking they will come via email in the next couple of days and then can be scanned/added to the app. I’ll post here if/when I receive mine. Let me know if/when you receive yours.

4 Likes

We will be at DCA on 7/8 and DL on 7/9, (with hoppers)- maybe we will cross paths!

2 Likes

My tickets were emailed this morning! I loaded them To the app but somehow my DH name is on my DS ticket (only in the app, not in the email.)
I’m hoping DL chat can fix it, but either way they are right in the email.
Hoping to try for WS BG this morning.

6 Likes

My tickets just arrived via email today as well! Have a great vacay.

6 Likes

So we just got an email from spirit about our trip just confirming departure time and everything. However, it also says that unvaccinated travelers from out of state have to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival at LAX. When I read for information, it seems this is a recommendation and that there’s no actual enforcement. Both of my sons are unvaccinated. Can anyone provide real-time or recent update on this?

1 Like

It’s all a recommendation. No one will check or follow up on it.

2 Likes

My sister has continued to fly into CA from out of state throughout the pandemic :mask: and has never quarantined and nobody has ever checked up on her.

2 Likes

I practiced yesterday and today and got the “just a moment” screen for Webslingers so i think i’m going to be in good shape on Thursday.
I’m getting ready to go through all the advice and make notes to read through tomorrow on the plane. I’ll probably start my trip report at the airport.

Big thanks to all of you for all your help. Liners are the best :slight_smile:

3 Likes