First timer- surprise trip!

AWESOME!!
Thank you.

1 Like

By the way, on the way back to the airport, Uber can drop you off at the terminal. So Uber is a decent option for the return trip.

2 Likes

For anyone just glancing at this, the $89 was the rate for the sedan. Other car types are priced here

3 Likes

I just checked and it looks like my plane is due to arrive at 6:45 PM - should I book the car for 7 or a little later?

2 Likes

You give them your flight number and give you their phone number so they will know when to pick you up. I would say 7pm as a general note.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Just booked it! :slight_smile: I spent the extra $5 to get the midsized SUV since we’ll have a carseat and a booster.

2 Likes

Notes for anyone using this service in the future - there is a $10 charge for car seats and a $0 charge for a booster seat.
(I still feel like it’s worth it!)

2 Likes

FYI in case anyone decides to use LAX-It, I was able to easily walk between terminal 5 (American) and 1 (Southwest - also close to LAX-It) in about 8 minutes. Those are about as far apart as any two terminals in LAX. The pathway is clearly marked for the most part, though there is some construction right now in the area. Wouldn’t be too hard to pull one or two bags if needed. There is a shuttle that runs every 3-5 min between terminals and LAX-It as well, but I didn’t try that.

3 Likes

Ok, tried to practice for a WS BG this morning and failed because the tickets aren’t linked in the app.
Working with my sister to figure that out (She’s the travel agent that booked my trip secretly with my devious DH).

1 Like

It’s easy to do - you just need the barcode number on the tickets. You can do it in the app. You can scan the barcode if you have it up on a different screen or printout.

2 Likes

Yes, we noticed this too when we were at WDW. And there are not many churro carts at WDW which was surprising. (My 14yo doesn’t miss a churrotunity.)

4 Likes

I am stealing this! DS17 doesn’t miss a churrotunity either!

5 Likes

Scanning the barcode (even from another screen) is so easy & I highly recommend!

To add the tickets to DH’s app in his phone, I opened up the tickets in my phone and scanned right from the app and it was super duper easy and I loved not having to type in any of it!

2 Likes

I didn’t think of doing that. I will need to do that on DH and DS’ phones. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

So I dont have a barcode- the app says “tickets will be loaded July 3” which seems really weird to me.
I do have the QR codes for my park reservations?

Who did you buy your tickets through? And when? Did you get your park reservations at the same time as your tickets?

My sister is a travel agent for Mickey Vacations ( I think???) and she booked it as a package - she booked the park reservations at the same time. In the app - it shows my park reservations. If i look for my hotel reservation, it sends me to the website outside of the app.

1 Like

I would talk to her then. :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha I did after I posted here yesterday- She said she called and they said something about everything will be available on July 3? I dont know, it’s very confusing. If it’s not there on the 3rd i’m going to make her call back! haha

2 Likes