First timer needs help

Would happily swap this out if anyone has a good recommendation

Pecos Bills is just around the corner from Tortuga Tavern and features burritos and similar food. We liked it a lot.

1 Like

On that side of the park, we prefer Colombia Harbor House.

1 Like

Tortuga Tavern is out and Columbia Harbour House is in … thanks for the help :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I think they have mobile ordering now too. I plan to use it as sometimes the line at CH can get really long.

15 days of a park (or 2) everyday! I would die! I always do a day off in there somewhere!

Yea I agree so gonna do a whole day chilling at Disney Springs with no plans appart from where to eat then we have another day at a water park and quite a few late starts so will have to play it by ear. I don’t intend on ramming the touring plan too much as we still want to have time to take it all in and have plenty of time to go on everything.

Sounds like a good idea. We had did our first trip last August and stayed at YC. Many of my son’s (age 6) favorite activities were outside of the parks. He loved the pirate’s cruise from the marina at BC/YC, a night at the Sandcastle club (which will sadly be closed by then), wandering around the Poly and Wilderness Lodge, and of course, time spent at Stormalong Bay!

He also LOVED playing Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom, so if your kids will enjoy the interactive games, this could be fun for the time you’re in the parks after doing the must-dos.

1 Like

Thanks … that’s the next task to start building the touring plans …