First time going in December- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

Yeah it’s kind of a mess. I know I always used to call or book on the website. I think there are a lot of disappointed people today.

Disney is becoming the king of disappointment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I got mine through the app by searching like you would for a normal reservation and then filtering to Epcot. The CP reservations were labeled as such but showed up with the rest of the reservations. I only ever saw GG so when it came up, it showed as a normal GG reservation and then scrolling down there was the CP reservation.

1 Like

Yes, you could book in the app and it searched all 4 restaurants at once and you could select dinner or lunch versus a specific hour and alternate between the two until something popped up. Filtered the results to Epcot. Make sure you are newly signed in or it will prompt you to sign in again and you could lose the reservation. That’s how I got ours. What day are you looking for?

The 26th of December has current availability.

I’m trying Dec 6-13. It won’t show me the 26th right now since that’s 61 days out and well past my resort window. I’ll keep poking at it from time to time, but I’m not sweating it either way. :relaxed:

Yes this is how I got mine

Does this mean Rose and Crown was never actually available for CP package? Noticed this message trying to book a table for fireworks. I guess I’m not sure what they’re trying to tell me. No luck with fireworks, btw. :roll_eyes:

Good question

We got a Rose & Crown CP package. I think they can’t offer both CP and Fireworks package at R&C so that is what that message is stating.

1 Like

That is the most terribly worded warning, but I think @Christamussi is right. It should say they aren’t able to accommodate the Harmonious package and not the CP package.

I was searching on the main dining page on my computer:

When they are available, this piece expanded and listed all 4 restaurants below it. I saw GG and Coral Reef, but never ever R&C or Biergarten!

Here’s what it actually looks like, there is some open on the 26th! Since those just opened today.

1 Like

I was booking for the 28th and when I hit the perfect balance of browsers, how I searched etc. At 5:45, I saw some Biergarten.

For DEC ,28, 28 and 30th through the app there are now a ton of Rose and Crown. Nothing else. But looks like those just got loaded.

Nice! I’m jealous. I will be trying for the next month to get Biergarten.

Of course I wanted Coral Reef so I had it easy! But seeing all those R&C hopefully means they will load more.

1 Like

Not quite as much contention yet for Dec 28, 29, 30. You’d have to have resort reservation starting 26th or earlier, so that locks out any locals or off-site guests.

A bunch of Biergarten reservations just opened for 12/4. GO GO GO

2 Likes

I’m seeing several scattered Biergarten lunch reservations popping up. I just grabbed 3:05 lunch for 7:00 CP show on Dec 10. I have my safety res, now I’ll see if I get anything I’d prefer (Biergarten was my 1st choice, but I’ll have to move my dinner at Paddlefish on the 10th).

1 Like

I just got Biergarten for my dates too!! 4:35pm for 8:30 show!! I KNEW THEY DIDN’T SELL OUT YESTERDAY!

For sure - wanted to give people a heads up there were there so they could pounce!

And I was just able to change it to 5:35pm, even better.

1 Like