First time going in December- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

OK, even better, I just got 12:15 on Dec 11, and I already had Epcot park pass that day. Still a 7:00 pm CP show, so this is ideal for us, and I don’t re-arrange my Friday plan.

Cancelling Dec 10 at 3:05 within the next minute, if you want to grab for it … :laughing:

2 Likes

We will just miss you on the 10th! I’m so curious who the narrator will be.

I got Biergarten on 1 day of my trip with a yet to be announced narrator. I’m taking that as a sign it’s meant to be and I’m going to have a fabulous surprise narrator.

3 Likes

Hope it is NPH

1 Like

It would extend my streak of seeing him year after year, but I really hope it’s John Stamos. He was outstanding in 2018.

I have only been lucky enough to see NPH once. Will have to look into John Stamos

1 Like

I saw NPH last time (3 years ago), but my favorite narrator so far has been Anthony Mackie, because he just seemed to be having so much fun!

2 Likes

I’ve been checking all day long and never lucked in for the 4th or the 12th for CP. I don’t know if I’m doing it entirely incorrectly. So frustrating. I’d take any day, actually, the 8th through the 12th. I don’t understand why there is never anything at all. My TA and I were both checking yesterday constantly. There has to be a better system- is it always this big of a PITA? I’ve never been there during the CP timeframe. I feel so discouraged.

It’s a bit different this year since there are so many fewer restaurants doing the package. But, this morning there was some availability nearly every day, but all of it I heard of was Biergarten. It’s possible they’ll release some more at one of the other restaurants … tomorrow? Friday? Who knows? The process isn’t transparent.

I know I did have to scramble a few years ago when nothing was showing up online. I was able to book on the phone, but the CM and I did have to go through a number of different searches.

Phone … doesn’t seem like a good option these days, and I know people have been told it’s sold out.

Ha! Same! DD17 is praying for it to be Harry Styles. :joy:

3 Likes

I got the Candlelight Processional this morning! Just booked- at 6A Hawaii Time, so that’s about noonish EST. Biergarten had lots of times available!!

3 Likes

Now that I have a package booked, I have questions… Does the 7P or the 830P show make a difference as far as being able to also see the new Epcot show? We don’t need a special viewing area for that/aren’t too concerned. Just wondering if the show is at 9P, will the 830P let out before the fireworks starts even?

ETA: TouringPlans says Harmonious will be at 945 these nights, so that’s good. Gives us plenty of time.

The CP will surely get out before Harmonious starts. You’ll have plenty of time to get whereever, just not time to stake out a spot long in advance if you are at the 8:30 show. The CP show is 30-45 minutes (I can’t remember exactly).

1 Like

Does anyone here need a Biergarten CP package for December 20th? 6 people at 3:45pm. I’m planning to cancel it today but can wait and coordinate if someone would like.

1 Like