First time at UOR after 15 years of only WDW

Velocicoaster posted wait 30 min. Probably as short as it gets. Let’s go

11 Likes

Were the pasties a snack or your dinner? :thinking:

4 Likes

We were the only ones brave enough to ride

9 Likes

A snack. We went to Bread box for dinner.

6 Likes

Now we are talking. Very realistic

9 Likes

Wow, just wow! The ride is everything I expected and more!!! We LOVED it. At the end I just sat there, breathing heavily, thinking how it is possible to walk out of this ride alive.

I wouldn’t say it’s “smooth”. Slinky is smooth. Not sure how to describe it. Something out of this world, a near death experience, a ride to hell? Crazy!

We rode it twice, and it was not any less thrilling the second time. Can’t wait to ride it again!

11 Likes

We rode Fallon more than any other ride on our vacation :rofl::laughing::joy:

6 Likes

I could tell some people were having fun. Screen rides are not for me. I am planning to skip some/most of them :woman_shrugging:

At WDW I don’t ride Star tours and Mission space.

7 Likes

We also rode Flight of the Hippogriff. It was an ok ride.

6 Likes

Looking for a place to eat

8 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @bebe80

8 Likes

I’m of the mind if the screens don’t make you nauseous, Jimmy Fallon will.

3 Likes

You lost me at not liking Fallon, but this is the last straw. You are dead to me.

7 Likes

Sure! I assume you guys liked it?

3 Likes

You mean -5 out of 5 right!?!? Lol. I hate this ride sooo much. Like it’s literally the worst ride of either WDW or USO

5 Likes

Honestly - most of the rides are pretty awful IMO. But the ones that are amazing are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes when they get it right they get it right but I wish they’d get the heck of the virtual screen kick so heavily. I’m glad for both VC and Hagrids being real. I hope the new park (which looks to have several coasters) will rely way less heavily on screens.

7 Likes

We liked it! I had the steak sandwich and milkshake. It was really good.

2 Likes

It sounds like you already have a plan to skip screen rides but I would strongly urge you to skip Skull Island in IOA.

I’m 50/50 on being okay on screen rides but that one really messed me up. I think it’s because you look at the screens from the side and not head on. I’ve been meaning to do a PSA after our trip a few weeks ago. Lol.

3 Likes

Day 9: Hagrids

Left our room 6:45. Took the shuttle.
Arrived at the entrance of IOA at 7:11

12 Likes