First time at UOR after 15 years of only WDW

We have 4 nights at Cabana Bay with 3 day park-to-park tickets. My main interest: the Velocicoaster. Anything else is bonus.

9 Likes

This is the end of our 11 day vacation

3 Likes

Wohoo! I hope it goes ok for you. Is VB included?

3 Likes

I had to think for a second … VB= Volcano Bay, I assume, yes included. We are on our way there :blush:

4 Likes

Checking in yesterday. Kids found something to keep them entertained

11 Likes

Day 8: Resort / Volcano Bay

Breakfast

16 Likes

I requested a room close to the walkway to VB. Long walk to the lobby and possibly the shuttle (?)

8 Likes

I love how easy it is to get to the entrance of VB

13 Likes

The park is small and manageable. Tape tapu is convenient. Kids are having a blast

16 Likes

There was a long line to get food. I mobile ordered using the app. I got the coconut curry chicken plate, which I thought it was too spicy. The girls had cheese pizza.

10 Likes

I am back in my room with Gaby. Everyone else wanted stay at VB a little longer. We are thinking about going to one of the parks in the evening.

Where should we go for dinner? Someplace casual, quick, but not just burgers and pizza.
@missoverexcited @bebe80 @Jeff_AZ

7 Likes

Here’s some good ones for a quick service dinner, check out the menus.

IOA
Thunder Falls
Three Broomsticks
Fire Eater’s Grill

USF
Leaky Cauldron
Today Cafe

CW
Bread Box

9 Likes

I would go to the Three Broomsticks! It’s the best atmosphere and you can get frozen butterbeer. :yum: They also have roasted chicken, ribs, fish and chips, etc.

But all @bebe80’s suggestions would work depending on your preferences.

8 Likes

the sticky toffee pudding is amazing

3 Likes

Have a great time! Velocicoaster is great. Butter smooth for a coaster of its intensity.

2 Likes

I can’t believe you and @Shmebulock are at the same place sharing nearly identical resort pics on the same day. Hope you guys run into each other and say hi!

11 Likes

Would love a liner meet! @Shmebulock say hi if you see us

10 Likes

After Volcano Bay yesterday we decided to go to the parks. Too k the shuttle

8 Likes

Almost 7pm when we arrived

14 Likes

Most rides were “delayed” because of the weather. We figured we would cross some of the screen rides off our list.
Started at UO

13 Likes