First Mobile Order denied :( be warned DON'T hit 'prepare my food'

Yes, preferably.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m glad people still can MO though (and walk over)
Sometimes a girl needs a cupcake

4 Likes

Looks like anyone can do a MO at CR now, the warning :warning: for guests only is gone

3 Likes

There was a report on chat this morning that a liner was refused entry at RIviera to pick up their mobile order. They have been ordering lemon ricotta pancakes on a regular basis but today they were denied entry.

Posts said it was “against the rules”.

3 Likes

Wasn’t the restrictions due to covid-social-distancing. Isn’t that done with?

1 Like

I thought it was to keep people from parking at Disney resorts they weren’t staying at in general?

3 Likes

Well they don’t want ppl to park and ride from resorts but initially MO denial at a resort was due to covid restrictions, according to what gate guards told me.

3 Likes

Ya know…. I was thinking… doesn’t Disney want all the money and shit?!? Then why do they act like this?!?

3 Likes

They are very protective of allowing people into Riviera.

4 Likes

I had a problem with Poly once too, but not RR

I miss the days of telling the resort guard, “I’m just here for the brownies” ( I did that once at Riverside 20+ yrs ago). And they just laugh and let you pass with a wish to “enjoy!”

3 Likes

Sams, Costco, etc. has to allow access to everyone for the health stuff. So, if you are coming in for that, they can’t stop you. Back when they checked at the entrance gates, I loved to sail by saying, “I’m here for the drugs.” That amused me because not only have I never done any illegal, but I haven’t knowingly been in the same room when someone else did. I said that even though I had a membership.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this? I used to get mad when they made me pull out my mbrshp card, I’d tell them, “Why do you need to see this to let me in b/c I can’t buy anything w/o it! That’s what matters.”

2 Likes

Actually, even that isn’t technically true. You can get in, AND pay with just a gift card. I used to know some people that gave money to her mom to buy gift cards. They counted pennies, and didn’t buy THAT much stuff in there, so getting a membership wasn’t worthwhile.

3 Likes

Guard told liner that as of July 4th you cannot mobile order in the morning at Riviera.

2 Likes

I wonder if the “morning” rule is to prevent ppl from parking and riding the SkyLiner? They must have been experiencing problems.

2 Likes

I honestly think they just make it up as they go along. There’s no consistency to it at all. Some overzealous guard who thinks he’s more important than he is.

7 Likes

That could be true too. But I remember what Guest services/Billing said about me being a guest b/c I had a MO. I haven’t done a MO at a resort in awhile. Maybe I need to be testing the waters? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s exactly why I think its arbitrary bs. If it was an official thing, I’d think it would be enforced at every resort with access to the SL or the monorail or walking distance to a park.
This feels like some mid level security manager who thinks he’s all that and a bag of chips. :rofl:

5 Likes