First Look: Guide Map for Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park

Love the photo opp! And GotG 4 times would make me very happy. Glad you at least got into the land without waiting 5 hours! Hopefully it calms down in a few days/weeks.

4 Likes

I love the photo. Jessica’s expression is priceless!

2 Likes

What a day it has been! :heart_eyes: 16,824 steps Not that many because we hung out in Avengers Campus most the time. We arrived in DCA a little before 8 and were in by 8:21. I have no idea what time the mobile orders open but at 8am the taste kitchen only had openings left from 1pm to 7pm?
The Tasting lab that has the beer had openings starting at 9am. I ordered the beer flight for a early pick-up only because I thought we’d be gone by noon. Nope. Jessica couldn’t get a taste kitchen mobile order until 2pm so we waited.

4 Likes

Jessica was the last one in the Terran Treats line before they cut it off because there were so many people in line. The purple puff was so sweet and the pineapple churro was a big NO from me. One bite was enough… Jessica ate them both :rofl::rofl: We finished the huge pretzel and the huge candy bar. Both of those were amazing.

4 Likes

Uploading: 20210604_105659.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_111447.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_111452.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_112445.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_112519.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_112535.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_112840.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_113208.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_113534.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_114005.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_114024.jpg…

That’s a cool photo op!

1 Like

Not sure why the photos aren’t loading :roll_eyes: Probably the cell service here. It’s been the worst ever these last 2 days

Uploading: 20210604_211948.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_211953.jpg… Uploading: 20210604_212035.jpg…
They had these really nice maps similar to the ones Galaxy’s Edge had for opening day

How was the food? Did Jessica like the PB3 sandwich? And did she do the PB&J Punch?

1 Like

Hey Darcy!! The food was great. That bacon on the sandwich is amazing and I could eat that all by itself. She liked the little banana smoothie it came with too.Loved the big pretzel and dipping cheese and mustard. The churro is a pass and the puff was good. No PBJ drink . Jessica ordered the Pingo Doce and that was pretty good too. I actually had 2 of the beer flights. Kinda a mistake that earlier in the morning. I did a walk up right after GotG before 9am then came back to pick up another one via mobile order. All beers were good except that marshmallow one. I just couldn’t drink it.

3 Likes

I think that might have been the longest in park line for us yesterday. Maybe 15 minutes :blush:

3 Likes
1 Like

Not too many good reviews from yesterday about the way things were handled.

2 Likes

From some of the videos I’ve seen, it was way over crowded. I was actually glad I wasn’t there. I really don’t understand how Disney can be so underprepared. Or is it that since SWGE wasn’t packed like they expected it when it opened they thought it would be the same for AC? I just don’t know.

3 Likes

Its going to change up everyday until they figure it out too. I had a blast yesterday because I know what to do and what to expect from Disneyland. (Honestly anymore it’s not much) but its my love and I can’t break up with it. :rofl::heart: My heart broke for those families seeing them wait in the line so long. I think they should have shut it down the queue long before a 5 hr wait at 3pm. I heard DCA stayed opened until 11pm last night to try and accommodate those still in line. I sure hope they figure it out because right now if I want to ride GotG at night I’ll have to stay in AC all day :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Now that I’m at the train station my cell service works :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: DLR area has the best the worst for reception

4 Likes

Yeah, the not being able to ride GotG unless in the land stinks. Although, for those in the land it looks like GotG has low waits a lot of the time. Since I won’t be there until mid-July, I’m hoping accessing the land will be easier.

2 Likes

We walked on every time! And of course said every time Darcy would love this! :rofl::heart:

1 Like

5 Likes

Yep, could easily do a marathon on it! Maybe I could beat my 7 in a row.

2 Likes