First Look: Guide Map for Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park

2 Likes

So flipping excited!! Making a list of things to eat and do!! Reservations at Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge and maybe the AP Terrace I’m bringing my big pants! :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::heart: I kinda admit to being nervous about Webslingers causing me a migraine. Star Tours and definitely Soarin’ do not like me.

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Tonight is supposed to be a CM preview of Avengers Campus and they are closing GotG early for the event. Hoping to catch some pictures on IG and the FB groups

2 Likes
1 Like

Looks like, at least initially, won’t be able to access GotG unless you can enter AC via main entrance on the parade corridor. So once the land is full, you won’t be able to ride GotG until people leave the land and you can get in. At least that’s my take on the article. If that’s how it works, guess I’ll be spending a lot of time in AC so I can ride GotG multiple times. So you’ll know where to find me. :blush:

1 Like

Darcy, GotG was going to be the first place Jessica and I headed after joining the ride queue so now I’m not sure where we will be headed. I’ve been seeing reports of a mobile orders won’t be a guarantee to enter the Campus. Going to be a crazy day learning all the ins and outs!

At least I have until 7/14 to learn the ins and outs of the new land. But fingers crossed you and Jessica can get into the land at park opening, or that you get a low BG so you get in early.

1 Like

Let me know if there are any reservations you are looking for! :blush: I was able to pass a reservation of mine off to a friend. She just used my name. The dining reservations I’ve never had them ask for ID but for the shopping reservation they do ask

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer Deb, but I’m planning on just doing QS since I’ll be solo this trip.

1 Like

Nervous to do this Friday. I always have some kinda cell service issue while in and around the park. A reminder now that having an extra power pack charger for all these virtual queues and mobile ordering is a great idea! :blush:

1 Like

Looking at menu for Pym’s Test Kitchen. Would it be too much to have the PB3 Superb Sandwich with the Proton PB&J Punch? Too much sugar? Peanut butter? Or there’s no such thing as too much sugar or peanut butter? :blush:

3 Likes

This. Get it all!

2 Likes

Jessica wants to try all those too. I can’t wait to sample :rofl: and they sound so much better than this banana pancakes drink Hollywood Lounge is offering.

1 Like

I think it sounds amazing :joy:

2 Likes

In DL and DCA to here is never too much sugar! The sugar does not count when in the magical bubble.

2 Likes