Fireworks dessert parties released fo June yet?

@eightyeightkeys they are open.

1 Like

@gamusicman it is open.

2 Likes

@profmatt, I have not seen reports of August/September. Did you check?

No. Why would I care? My trip’s in June. But I checked just now. And, yes, they’re up.

Which is open! Finally. Yay.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

4 Likes

Is it my imagination or did they up the price of the Plaza Garden viewing by 17% compared with last year?

Sorry- last year was September! Congrats!

1 Like

Last year was last week in August, beginning of September. This year is last week in June, beginning of July. Next year’s is last week in . . . WAIT A MINUTE!

1 Like

All - HEA dessert parties for at least JUNE AND JULY are open

1 Like

I see it’s open but I can’t make a reservation. I even called an th CM couldn’t get it either for me

What date are you looking for?

I found this article from July 2017. Isn’t the price the same or am I looking at it incorrectly?

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-happily-ever-after-dessert-party-review-at-magic-kingdom/

guess I should have refreshed :wink: Hope all the Liners get their reservations!

fwiw, I had problems getting the link to work, so I right clicked on the lozenge that showed "7:45pm"and chose “open link in new tab” to force the issue. That worked and I booked my reservation just fine once I got past the initial “why won’t this open???” frustration. hope that helps!

not sure if anyone noticed this, but the main website says the TERRACE view is $59 yet there are people reporting that the price changes to $69 at checkout.

Is it just me?

the page shows $59. I booked terrace, but if I were you I would screen grab it and get a refund. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party-plaza-view/

I checked on laptop and phone.

Plaza Garden was $59 last year, $69 this year.
Terrace was $79 last year, $84 this year.

Okay-I got it using the app!! Yes!!! June Here we come!!!..:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Wohoo Woohoo Dessert party for me! (short version)

Woohoo, woohoo, Dessert party for me!
We eat and drink, starve then stuff
Eat up me posters woohoo!
There’s cider, strawberries, cheese, and POG juice
Eat up me posters woohoo!
Woohoo, woohoo Dessert party for me!

2 Likes

Yes they did. These were my prices. But I am not surprised… prices go up every year. You know 17%, like the
cost of inflation.

Ha ha

Dessert Party Prices

2 Likes

Thanks! Got it for my preferred day!!!

3 Likes

I got a voicemail from Disney yesterday saying we overpaid $10 per adult and they would be refunding for the number of people in our party.
I read that there were some problems with the price posted and the price they were charging due to the system not being updated yet.
Disney must have starting being proactive about it, instead of refunding only when people complained

Did anyone else?

Disney! Don’t do this on April Fools Day! I keep thinking it’s a joke…:crazy_face: