Fireworks dessert parties released fo June yet?

under the Things to do, select All Dinning,
then when that pops up, select MK under the All Parks & Resorts , NOT under the Parks and Tickets tab, and scroll down and click on the one you want, then look on the calendar under the Check Availability till you see your date.

Found it-thanks!

Next question-is this refundable? I’m thinking of reserving two different nights to have as a backup in case of rain or foul weather…

They do not refund your money if the fireworks do not happen because of bad weather, they say in the description that fireworks are not guaranteed. I do not know if cancellations fall under the normal 24 hour dining fee or if there is a longer time required to cancel with money back. Will find out soon, once they let us start booking!

Yes. The FEA party has a 1-day cancellation policy.

Last year I booked two HEA parties — with the second as an emergency back-up in case something went wrong with the first one. I forget the details but I was too late to cancel it, so I threw myself at the mercy of the CMs at Town Square. It took a while, but they agreed to refund me with a Disney gift card — which was perfect, because I was going to spend a bundle of money at the parks anyway.

Plus, because it took a while to sort out, when I finally left, this is what Main Street looked like:

5 Likes

We did HEA last week and I received a notification there was 5 day cancellation policy. So if you book multiple ones just make sure to not wait too long to cancel.

still waiting… not for lack of checking, anyone know if they don’t open up on weekends?
or just this time?

still waiting myself on June

I see dates are available for MK. I can book at Epcot but not MK. Even though dates show up as available is it take a while for times to show up as it is showing no tables available for MK. Just making sure?

yes.
This happened when I wanted to book the star wars dessert party about a month ago. I called customer service and they said it would open up soon, within a couple days. It opened the next day.
I was hoping it would open yesterday, and have been going crazy checking what seems like every five minutes.

Awesome. Thank you for the reply.

Hi Wveryone,
Was anybody able to book a dessert party that is going between Jun 21-Jul 5th?

Yes for FEA. No for HEA.

nothing for HEA yet

nothing yet…ggrrr… it’s going to go live the minute I leave for work…ggrrrrr

1 Like

Still nothing…

This is beginning to be irritating now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

nope…not yet…

Now the calendar looks like all dates are released until September, but NO available tables from end of May until September, including “slower weeks” in September. Can it be possible? I called twice and the CM says it’s sold out. Wow.
Should I still bother to check in constantly hoping that in fact Disney has not released all tables, or it’s probable that every table is sold out from May to September?

I don’t see how every table has been taken for all those months in the span of just an hour or so? I’ve been trying every hour for the past two days…

1 Like

i just called and spoke with someone who checked for me. She said there aren’t any reservations made yet for June that she can see, which probably means they are still in the process of loading them. She can see available reservations for May though.

1 Like