Favorite Non-Park Breakfast?

For our upcoming September trip, we are planning a much slower paced, ‘relaxing’ trip. By that I mean every day is still action-packed…but I don’t have every minute planned…and we’re going to do one morning out of the parks (and MNSSHP in the evening). So, after a little bit of a sleep in, I’m looking for a sit down breakfast/brunch outside of the parks (we’re only using the party ticket that day). Willing to go to any resort, Disney Spring, or the Boardwalk!
What’s your favorite outside the parks breakfast/brunch?

The Wave at the Contemporary Hotel.

It is a nice easy relaxed meal with a really good buffet if you prefer or you can order off the menu a la carte.

Service is great, prices are reasonable (for WDW).

4 Likes

I’ve been there as part of Highway in the Sky, but never for an actual meal.

Boma was a great breakfast

2 Likes

Cape May Cafe

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Flynn Rider…ahem…Trattoria al Forno.

8 Likes

Hahahaha, good to know. :slight_smile:

I second the nomination of Boma

3 Likes

CG Brunch.

But for more mainstream/less frou-frou? We really liked Boma an awful lot.

3 Likes

My mom really loves the frou-frou. :slight_smile: …just glimpsed the menu…Brie & Berries French Toast!? :drooling_face:

I’m more of the lobster eggs benedict girl. But I’m sure the brie and berries french toast is amazeballs. Add bottomless mimosas, all you care to enjoy appetizer bar, and a bloody mary bar to boot? Swoon-worthy. And that’s without discussing the fantastic jazz band and the breathtaking view! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

These are all excellent sales points. Reservation Finder set. :slight_smile: I am looking into Boma the next morning before we leave as well (you put the words bread pudding next to anything and I’m sold)

1 Like

Boma is a delicious note upon which to complete a trip! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Boma is wonderful! We are trying The Wave this trip. I used to love Tonga Toast at the Kona Café, but found it very disappointing last time.

1 Like

I had made a reservation there because I had read some older reviews that talked about the Tonga Toast…but then decided to put out a call for more recent opinions. Good to know!!

1 Like

Another vote for Boma. I’ve been there a few times and always enjoy it.
I’ve had one good experience with breakfast at Kona Cafe and one really, really disappointing breakfast there, so that one’s harder to recommend.

Well as folks here have heard me say a gajillion times, I love CG brunch, but only offered on Sunday and very tough to get!!!. I am going to try Raglan Road Brunch in October, but it’s only Saturday and Sunday. I understand Wine Bar George has a good brunch???

and the Wave is pretty easy to book even last minute

1 Like

I didn’t realize this was a Sunday only brunch! Bummer. I should really learn to read. I don’t think we’ll be arriving in time on Sunday. :frowning: I’ll have to put it on the next trip list.

Boma is my vote!

3 Likes