Favorite items from Flower & Garden?

I have read DFB and a few others, but I would love to hear from Liners what your favorite items are!

High on my list to try are the Fried Cinnamon Roll bites & the Brisket slider.

Also- anyone have a good source that reviews the different beers (for DH)?

3 Likes

I t looks like they’ve changed the menu a bit, so some of my favs aren’t there, but th Duck Confit at Fleur de Lys was outstanding.

2 Likes

We really liked:
-Avocado Toast
-Boneless impossible Korean Short Rib
-Potato Pancake: w/ ham, onion
-Frushi… was ok and worth a try
-Fruit-loop shake was a hit by the younguns’ in our group.

1 Like

Ooo, following for favs! This will be our first trip during F&G!

1 Like

Ooh, I had to pull up my app again, to remember everything we tried.

My favorites were

• Avocado Toast
  • Cinnamon Roll Bites
  • Citrus Shortcake
  • Shrimp and Crab (Hanami)
  • Pork Shank (Hanami)
  • Maple Pound Cake
  • Seared Scallops
  • Honey Peach Freeze
  • Violet Lemonade

Oh crap. If I list any more I’m just going to list everything we tried!

5 Likes

Haha that’s what I did

1 Like

Ha ha I’ve got a lot of that on my wish list. But my problem is I have sooo much. Sigh. I’ve decided to try and hit the four booths for sure I’m most interested in and for a snack I might do something here or there like the peach freeze. The booths I’ve picked for lunch where there are multiple things I want to try are Fleur de Lys, Sunshine Market I think it’s called right for the brunch one?, festival favorites and bauernmarkt

2 Likes

This is why we scheduled no ADRs for EPCOT during F&G.

2 Likes

Sigh. I just can’t do that. I want the a/c desperately and the booths get so crowded in the afternoons and there is NOWHERE to sit or stand . I’d rather have the seat and there are some sit downs I haven’t tried yet I imagine are even better than some of the booths.

1 Like

Oh boy I understand that, too! That night I almost cried my feet hurt so badly and my big son (he is bigger than DH) had to almost carry me back to the hotel after fireworks. The next day I rented an ECV all day at AK. So while my tummy loved it my feet did not. It was a dumb move, especially for me, because I knew it was likely to happen. But it was tasty!

I did it again the day we left but fortunately- we left.

1 Like

we just don’t learn at Disney do we? Lol.

1 Like

That’s what I did, too. Picked a few must-do booths and skipped the rest. I started by marking everything that looked good, but then picked booths where we wanted to try most of the items on there menu.
We also did at least one quick service meal, each day. Fortunately, there were four of us and two days!

1 Like

I honestly found myself wishing for more Epcot days and I have 4 already!!

2 Likes

Just one favorite? Avocado Toast.

If I’m given a second, shrimp and grits (and same booth so its efficient on top of that)

3 Likes

That booth is top of my list first day in Epcot lunch and I literally want everything on it. Hubby said he’d gladly help

2 Likes

Well I officially have 30 items on my list. There is no way I can eat all of that in one weekend :rofl:

5 Likes

You must enlist help

2 Likes

Well I have DH but he is dieting :woman_facepalming:t2:

We only have 1 or 2 ADRs, so we should be able to do some damage. I wish the booths opened early enough to eat them for breakfast!

1 Like

11am is totally acceptable breakfast time. I plan to pack some granola bars and pop tarts for the kids to hold us over because I’m doing booths for lunch and then sit down dinners so I’ve got to cut breakfast out. Except for coffee I mean. Plus it’s what all the celebs are doing with that fasting thing. :wink:

Well DH will be starving at 7am. So it won’t be breakfast for him ha!

1 Like