Favorite items from Flower & Garden?

Tell him it’s the new craze! Intermittent fasting I think it’s called. I tried to do the every other day eating thing and holy cow no way but I can skip breakfast as long as I can have my coffee. I plan to try and sleep in on EPC days since they don’t open till 10ish.

1 Like

Oh, no way. If DH is going to try fasting I will leave him at home. He gets hangry fast!

He wakes up thinking about breakfast and asks what’s for lunch before he has finished chewing!

3 Likes

Lol.

Edit: I prolly should not laugh. Hangry is no fun to live with. Let the man have his breakfast. :-).

3 Likes

Travel party of 7 here FTW!

2 Likes

Following! In our past trips we’ve never taken in Epcot or the festivals as we should. We were always so focused on rides and park hopping and getting fast passes. I’m actually excited to go with the covid restrictions because we can slow down. And the kids are a little older so they will be better about walking around World Showcase. (It helps they love to eat and try new things too). Thanks for all who are posting their favorites!

2 Likes

I second the avocado toast! My DD18 said this was her favorite out of everything. The citrus shortcake was super good also. Light and refreshing. The impossible korean short ribs were good, but I felt like they were a little salty. Otherwise, they would be my top pick. Others did not find them too salty, so could be just me. The brisket slider was good. Ours fell apart so we didn’t eat it as a slider which may have impacted the enjoyment. I tried to get a good bite of everything (except pork belly - I don’t like pork belly!) at once. Oh my gosh! How could I forget the grilled street corn! That was amazing! And it’s at the same booth as the impossible Korean short ribs. :wink:

Drink-wise I tried the Tang Dynasty but it was a little strong for me. I was intrigued by the boba pearls but they really didn’t add anything. I also had the Bloomin Berry (frozen lemon/blackberry with vodka) at the end of the night. It was yummy and I had the option of choosing a double shot of vodka. I didn’t but it was not very strong at all. My favorite was the La Vie en Rose slushy. :yum: DD18 had the smoothie in the orange bird souvenir sipper. I think she liked it, but mostly she just wanted Orange Bird.

2 Likes

I’ll 3rd that !

2 Likes

My family actually had a discussion about this after our trip and here’s what we liked the best:

-Everything at the Honey Bee-stro especially the honey peach freeze, the cheesecake, and the cornbread.

-The potato pancake with ham and onions and pretzel bread with ham and cheese in Germany.

-Taco Vampiro in Mexico

-soy-glazed pork in Japan

We were disappointed by the fried cinnamon roll bites, the scallops, and the beef tenderloin.

5 Likes

That was SO GOOD. DD8 wouldn’t share with any of us. I think I got one or two bites. I would’ve gone back for more, but DH didn’t want to wait.

I agree with everything you say here.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions! Flagging a bunch on the app for us to try.

I am torn between our dinner ADRs or just skipping the ADRs in favor of all booth eating :rofl:

2 Likes

We have booked no Epcot ADRs. I plan to snack :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved the maple pound cake, violet lemonade, pecan cake, the popsicle trio is light and refreshing.

The duck confit was… like a dumpling and gravy dish and it’s too hot out for that. The beignet was a large donut. The sugar on top was good but I tossed it after a bite or two. I didn’t think the shrimp and crab was anything different than you can get in any sushi place, so I wouldn’t waste a snack on it. For me the citrus poundcake was not as good as the maple and pecan cakes. I missed the brisket slider and avocado toast.

2 Likes