FastPass+ Now Available for Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway at DHS!

I think you made a good call. MFSR is really not that impressive a ride. I think once a trip is plenty. I’m much more excited about trying MMRR next trip than taking my second ride aboard MF.

:popcorn: “Ooooo! Plot twist!”

said everyone (like me) that doesn’t have a trip planned and is just watching this all unfold with interest.

Now…how long until RotR converts from BG to FP???

2 Likes

I think that’s a while off. The improvement in reliability seems to have stalled at the moment. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Definitely a plot twist for me this morning.
Stayed up until 3am to book my FPP (that’s 7am East Coast time), got everything I wanted and went to bed.
When I woke up my DH was on a conference call that , finally, settled his arrival date for our April trip. Booked his flight to MCO (got the seat next to me!), added the extra days to his park ticket and started booking FPP for him our first two days at the parks. Saw MMRR was now available (it was NOT when I booked earlier) so changed a park day and snagged it!
Our focus this trip is to eat our way around WS so it’s easy to bounce over to HS for FPP. I still have SDD on another day, he’ll do SR for MFSR and we figure that RotR May just wait for DLR in the fall.
Whew!

4 Likes

Able to grab as well ! however, Anyone else having issues with the App? keeps closing when trying to open. Website slow as well. Seems just as when MFSR FP was announced.

Of these three Tier 1 attractions, which one do you think might be attainable for same day FP drop?

Given what we know today, I would say SDD given that there are currently known same day drops. We don’t know yet whether MFSR and MMRR will have same day drops.