Fast Passes, Single Rider Line & Extra Magic Hours?

I had a discussion about this last night.

Disney has solutions for both the “free” and the ultra rich. But they are sorely lacking everything in the middle.

My perfect Disney world:

• Offer BG’s for people who want the rush of beating the system. Good for you. Not my cup of tea. Have these be a finite supply.

• Offer a standby option for those who aren’t as quick with virtual things.

• Disney buys Paypal and offers an in park pay system. Think loading up a game card at an arcade. You preload a set amount and can use at your discretion. If you need to reload, it’s doable by yourself or can be done for you at set help areas. The price for attractions increasing the later in the day it gets. If you come to the park at 8pm and want a walk on, great it’s $100 per person.

• Keep VIP and other tours as an option so you can have a $5000 walking FP if you so desire.

By having several options available, you are thereby addressing all areas of supply and demand. Which then alleviates the pressure to secure a BG or FP and everyone is guaranteed access to that particular headlining attraction without excluding any one group.

By having people “rope dropping” the BG’s, or choosing a pay as you go system, you then have people more spread out which should make standby more tolerable.

1 Like

Here’s a recent article on VL:

3 Likes