FArts is back 1/12-2/19

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts/news/25oct2023-epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts-returns-to-walt-disney-world-in-early-2024.htm

8 Likes

Ohhhh I really want to find a way to get there during this :see_no_evil: But I told myself it would be November/December OR January/February, not both…

6 Likes

Well then just pick January or February, not both :rofl:

10 Likes

I mean, it would be completely irresponsible to go four months in a row.

Just do December and February. :slight_smile:

At this time, I’ll be there 2/5-8

6 Likes

Oops :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m going 5 months in a row already, though over 3 trips. 2 trips crossed over months :rofl:

5 Likes

Sadly, beginning of the month is no good for me :pensive:

2 Likes

Dates were chosen strictly on them being the cheapest dates on the calendar

4 Likes

Makes total sense! The first 5 business days of the month are just my most heavy work loads, and the second 5 are tough to get away during too.

3 Likes

January and February are in a whole different year. That’s a different pool of money and different budget.

5 Likes

You’re starting to sound like a finance type there, banker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Also I’m gonna be over budget for 2023, so probably need to reduce 2024s budget :rofl:)

5 Likes

Maybe you can save money by traveling with some other people who love Disney and are willing to share a room with you.

3 Likes

I started doing the math too, but also had to chose between December and January/February. The fact I’ll be there in March makes FARTs impossible this year. But at least I get my first Flower and Garden!

6 Likes

Where the heck will she find someone like that around here??

4 Likes

What do people actually like about FArts? Besides the sound?

Serious question, the first part anyway. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m not sure but she’s pretty creative so maybe she could figure it out.

2 Likes

Not something I’m often considered :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate your abilities

1 Like

I hate the name!

But the festival is fantastic! Creative food, great artists, cool photo ops, random art around the park.

6 Likes

Ah ok, thanks!

5 Likes

Plus pretty food/drinks and paint by numbers!

6 Likes