FArts is back 1/12-2/19

If I go in December, and then take my kids in January and then go again in January, that’s really only two months in a row, right?

5 Likes

Strong enabling game

6 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be working.

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

The end date of this doesn’t give me much hope that The Flower and Garden Festival will start by March 1…which means our one Epcot date will be between festivals…of course. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

This year FArts went til 2/20 and F&G started 3/1, so you may be okay

3 Likes

Marathon Weekend has always been between festivals. The only time I went was in 2021, when the races were cancelled, but I had a trip to Disney lined up, anyway. They opened up FArts early that year.

Really? Okay there is hope.

F&G has historically always started on a Wednesday. So that would mean either they start Feb. 28, or March 6. If they could turn around from FARTS to F&G that quickly this year, it could happen next year. I will keep my fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Make sure you add yourself to this…

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/liners-in-the-world-march-2024

2 Likes

It’s Figment, Disney on Broadway and the food for me. There’s also opportunities to meet Disney artists like Trevor Carlson and Jarad Maruyama. If the timing is right, you get to see the big paint by number mural from start to finish. I also think the FARTS scavenger hunt thingy is the best (challenging) of all the festivals. Oh, and there’s art. :laughing:

5 Likes

Wow - I just responded to four different posts and the forum seems to have lost them. Sorry if this eventually turns up as a repeat.

I had not seen the March list. Will post now!

2 Likes

So, I just realized that due to a random set of travel restrictions, I’ll either have my next team meeting in February in London . . . or Ft Lauderdale / Miami, a quick Brightline trip away from Orlando.

Going three months in a row is fine, right?

5 Likes

I think it’s the goal :rofl:

2 Likes

We went for the first time this year and loved it, the food, the art, the hunts! :heart_eyes: I will be back in 2024 for it. I intend to spend time watching the talented artists at work!

2 Likes

Yeah agree. But the prize the year I did it was awful.

2 Likes

Booooo to this part.

1 Like

They should make the prize the chance to buy a Figment popcorn bucket :crazy_face:

4 Likes

How long is the meet & greet line? I’d take a skip the line pass for that.

1 Like