Fantastic Rides And Where To Find Them (Trip Report 05-19Jul24)

It was DELICIOUS!

So happy to have had the chance to spend some time with you!

19 Likes

Same! It was so lovely to meet you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

15 Likes

You are a bit scary. :grimacing:

Yes dear. You are.

6 Likes

International Liner Meet!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

Same. Maybe a few people in front of me at a register or self checkout at busy times.

8 Likes

Good choice! :yum:

5 Likes

Yay! First time seeing Mr. @Shmebulock! And your DD has the same mischievous eye twinkle as you :wink:

So glad the first day went so well!

6 Likes

What a great first day at UOR! How were the beignets?

I told DD22 that seeing the DreamWorks show was a must do next trip. She gave me an odd look, but I assured her everyone raves about it!

Hope you another great day with more low waits!

8 Likes

They’re my first ever beignets, so I have no frame of reference, but I thought they were great :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Security opened at 0704

First at taps.
Into the park at 0750

Walked straight through the Hagrid line.
Thought we’d be good today.
Got stopped going into the last room with the funky roof.
Now they’re saying it’s an extended delay :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

20 Likes

They advised people to go to an alternative ride
We’ve bailed :tired_face:

11 Likes

ok that sucks. I think we will aim for a late night ride based on your last 2 mornings.

10 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

I’ve been putting off getting all new flooring for our 20 year old home for a couple years. Once I get that done I’ll know what my bank account will look like for more trips.

I am trying to wait it out for Epic as I want to do at least 3 - 4 trips in 2026 - 2027.

I still have DLR on the books for next year. So that’s the $$$ I have stashed for travel atm. DW doesn’t want to go back to Orlando any time soon. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Tried to time a wait for VC, but didn’t meet any resistance before getting to the lockers.
Basically a walk on.

Riding again now… :smiley::smiley:

19 Likes

Love it! Two rides in a row is all I can do before switching up. As smooth as it is, it’s still a big coaster that shakes me up! It my all time favorite coaster!

6 Likes

Fair enough! I was just being selfish and hopeful!!

4 Likes

This sucks. Sorry.

5 Likes

We kept an eye out around 90-120 mins after main park opening and managed a 45 min wait at spring break. So if you roped dropped Hogsmeade, its worth checking the wait before you leave the area!

@Shmebulock sorry your perfect rope drop went to waste.

Updated: I see you got two rides on Velocicoaster :star_struck:

12 Likes

And this is why I pretty much never do Hagrid at EPA… even when to do get to ride it you get 1 ride in and that’s it. I can usually ride VC twice and go have breakfast by the time the general pop makes it back to Hogsmeade. Granted, that’s assuming no delay at VC.

5 Likes