Fantasmic reservations live!

So sorry! It is stressful.

1 Like

Well I just got a H&V for 2/3 just in case. Nothing seems available in January for whatever reason. I’m going to try more on 2/3 to see if I can get something more our style. The 27th would be ok but the 29th is our preferred. Sci Fi or maybe 50s but I’ve been checking most of the places :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, but now I remember! I have an awful memory sometimes. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hang in there! 50s hasn’t loaded for February 7th but the rest did load. I feel that the drop is imminent. It’s the pain of checking.

1 Like

You are forgiven. Busy time of year, especially with 4 young kids!

2 Likes

Yes! We would take 28th or 29th.

Just a quick long-weekend for us.
Hoping for better crowd luck than the same weekend last year - with no events or holidays, I was sure it was going to be clever, low-crowd timing but NOPE it was slammed. I think it was everyone that got Omicron and had to cancel their winter break plans rescheduled for that weekend or something. Super random.

1 Like

Managed to get same time and date for Sci Fi which is better. Still would rather it be earlier in our trip. However, if all else fails we can go on our part 2 in March/April.

1 Like

Sorry if I got hopes up prematurely. I presumed Jan was loaded when I saw my Feb ressies. How odd for WDW to load Feb ADRs before the rest of Jan was loaded. They are performing some sort of psych experiment on us.

6 Likes

We have been stalking to try to find Fantasmic dining packages for the middle of January with no luck, but it seems that there have been some popping up within the last couple hours for our day in case anyone is still looking for January.

Not sure if you are still looking but it seems more reservations just popped up.

1 Like

Not sure if you are still looking either…

1 Like

Just snagged a couple of 50s Prime dining package reservations on Jan 9th… but they are going fast. Still waiting for Sci-Fi.

I received an alert from MouseDining this afternoon for 1/29 but I guess I was too slow. Odd though because nothing else was there for the whole weekend so I’m not entirely sure it was a real opening. The weirdness continues!

Nevermind - see some! I guess I was just too slow for the Sci-fi

THANKS!! Got a Sci Fi on my preferred date!! :tada::tada: You are wonderful!

Now I have to decide which will actually work best, but no more looking!!

Liners are awesome!

1 Like

Keep checking. We booked 50s at first because it wasn’t open and then it popped up. I also looked for a reservation with different number of people and got more to pop up as well.

Yay!!! The first thing I did after seeing and booking was running here to spread the news, that makes me so happy!

1 Like

Keep checking I had to do a few checks before I could complete the whole transaction. Keep getting error please call yada yada.

1 Like

Would not have expected them to drop midday! Great job!

1 Like

Yes! Staying on it!
Kind of messing up cooking tonight’s dinner for the sake of dinner 6 weeks from now but, you know, priorities!

2 Likes