"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

This is such a good point. It is insane how difficult my family finds it to sync up bathroom visits (granted there are 10+ of us) so we are also usually stopping after every activity on whole family trips.

3 Likes

Skyliner line is super long. Took 30 minutes to get to the CBR station. Now in an even longer line for the HS line.

Here is the line from Pop…

5 Likes

That’s just because of distancing. That “line” will move faster than anything. I got into a line like that - without distancing - at HS close in January and I was at AoA/Pop in 13 minutes total, including transfers

They let you design the cars?
When we rode two weeks ago, they had you walk straight passed it.
It felt like it was half the ride, without the design part.

53 minutes from Pop to getting on the actual HS Skyliner. So about 56 minutes total.

2 Likes

No. Unfortunately. The ride is almost pointless without it, other than the brief 65 MPH zone.

4 Likes

I don’t understand this. It’s not like you ride RotR once and “cross it off your list” - no, you go again given the opportunity!

6 Likes

We skipped it this past Sunday, because it was such a let down without the design portion.

heh the ride is pointless WITH it. :wink:

6 Likes

Well… that’s also true.

1 Like

Made it to TSL. In line for SDD.
40 minute wait.

8 Likes

Since you aren’t having to wait for much I’m going to say it’s worth it. I’d wait that long. I loved TSL vibe too.

2 Likes

I think you have to demand a color to get on the @sanstitre_has_left_the_building spreadsheet. Im sparkling teal, think glittery :rofl::rofl::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Oh WOW! Thats a crazy line!

1 Like

Done with SDD and TSM!

I had the high score. Not to brag. But my kids aren’t happy about it. :wink:

10 Likes

Brag away! This is in my top 3 rides at Disney. My kids are better than I am tho, and i hear about their scores all the way to the next attraction🤣

1 Like

In line for ASS…found a hidden Mickey.

7 Likes

Just curious, why does everyone hate Test Track? It’s one of my favorite rides. I know i’m in the minority.
I don’t like big roller coasters, just went on EE for the first time this year. So a ride like TT is great. Do people get motion sick on it or something?

3 Likes

I think because it is kind of like riding in a convertible on the freeway, so not that thrilling. I don’t hate the ride, but the Cars version in California Adventure is a much better use of the same ride vehicle.

7 Likes

Certainly more thrilling than many other rides at Disney though… Pooh, Peter Pan, etc. TT feels more thrilling and geared towards adults/older children. Plus there are hardly any rides at Epcot in general. TT is the best one there in my opinion. (I don’t really care about Soarin’)

I’m sure i’d love the Cars one though! Maybe someday i’ll visit DL.

3 Likes