Family of rope droppers ready for some MAGIC! July 2021 trip report

Universal is amazing! We are thrill riders though and huge Harry Potter and Marvel fans.

3 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

How cute is that kitty!!!

3 Likes

Your cat is the CUTEST.

4 Likes

With eyes like that looking at you how can you not take him.

3 Likes

That little face is adorable!

2 Likes

Adorable!!

1 Like

Imagining Cat arrival at Disney:

CM: I don’t see your Park Reservation. Do you have a Park ticket? You are not listed on MDE. Why are you not linked to the resort reservation?

Cat: You human fool. Get out of my way – I am Cat.

8 Likes

That’s pretty much his attitude! :joy:

5 Likes

Alright folks, our LAST day!

:warning: Day#4 DHS/Epcot/Topolino (7/12)

We were exhausted from 3 days of RD back to back.

Our plan was to go back to DHS to do our favorite rides RnR (my favorite) and ToT (DD11’s). I figured we didn’t need to get up super early.

:trophy: 6:55 am: woke up to get a BG
I wasn’t planning to try and had set my alarm for 7:30, but I woke up right before 7 anyway so I figured, why not? To get BG 27 just me without any stress made me wonder if I had worried too much for no reason.

:trophy: 8:25 am: DD11 and I take the friendship boat
DH and DD8 stayed in the resort
We are a party of 2

:trophy: 8:40 am: arrived at DHS, and the park was already open (no surprise).

:trophy: 8:55 am: RnR (20 min wait)
There was no time to eat our carrot cake (the line moved too fast) we saved it for later.

Got to take care of the cake!

I love this ride so much (but you can’t tell by looking at this picture :joy:)

:trophy: 9:20 am: ToT (30 min wait; posted 40)
We eat our cake in line. Delicious!

• For some reason I left my bag on my lap. I spent all the time during the drops trying to make sure it wouldn’t fly out of the ride. I had never done front row either. This ride is so creepy. It makes no sense that DD11 loves it so much, but can’t handle HM

• DH and DD8 arrive in the park and wait for us. I wanted to do Cars next, but it was down

:trophy: 10:10 am: RotR (attempt #1 of 3)

We got to this point and ……

…. evacuation #1 (of 2) happens

:trophy: 11:00 am: Disney presents

I want to go there someday!

Watched the movie about Walt Disney. Enjoyed it very much.

:no_entry: We are on our way to our Sci Fi dining, our table was ready. I look around, and …
Wh-Why did you stop?

“Mom, we need to save him, he is going to die here if we don’t take him back to the grass now”

Him = 🪱

(To be continued… I ran out of time)

19 Likes

Finally caught up. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

In my book…there is always time for carrot cake cookies! It is my Kryptonite :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s so good!

I love how you and DD11 look like twins when you’re screaming! So cute!

12 Likes

Edited :wink:

3 Likes

I have never had a dole whip but it’s on my list for May 2022. :slightly_smiling_face: I may get coconut. They both look really tasty.

3 Likes

I have loved your trip report. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I have loved writing it….

Not that I’m stretching it on purpose.

It truly takes a long time to review all my time stamps (I took pictures before and after to calculate the wait times), then I have to stop reporting because, you know, work & family

5 Likes

You know the Lines app can time your wait and they use the info for their predictions? I have to say though there were quite a few times I lost connection and couldn’t stop it last trip.

3 Likes

Yeah, I entered couple of my times that way - with the timer, but (probably because Im unfamiliar with it) it was more cumbersome to do it quickly than taking quick shots with my phone right before I got on a ride

I know, not all that helpful to the liner community, sorry

2 Likes