Fall Mostly Solo Mini-Break Trip 9/27-10/1

Exactly. Walk ons. They were not even running the video at RnRC.

6 Likes

Next up!! (And what I spontaneously booked on DME around 1am!)

14 Likes

This is on my list!!!

1 Like

It was delicious!!

And food question numbers 1 and 2 answered…

1. Yes they will give you regular syrup too in addition to the chocolate hazelnut (read: warmed Nutella) stuff.

2. Yes, they will give you a bowl of berries only if you don’t like melon.

And OMG the salsa!!! It is supposed to be for the eggs. Made fresh daily from veggies grown in The Land. I might or might not have pretty much eaten an entire little container just by itself.

7 Likes

Love GG! Yummy!

2 Likes

Ok, it is going to be tough to top this for most magical moment…

Finished at GG and went to Soarin’ because why not. Got on the first ride of the day with only 8 of us - all in B1. And the family next to me is on their first trip and this was their first time on it and they were LIVING! We were all in tears by the end!

Sometimes you get the opportunity to see something you might be jaded about (or meh about) through brand new eyes and the Magic comes right back!

13 Likes

More pics from the morning so far!

13 Likes

And yes, I did bring my birthday button back!! Disney says as long as your birthday was in the last 365 days you can celebrate!!

4 Likes

I am without ears this trip as I had planned to buy some Arendelle Aqua ones and therefore did not bring any others. But they are currently sold out. :cry:

So I got a Farewell Illuminations shirt instead.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

12 Likes

Aaaaaaand I just found the ears at Animal Kingdom. Holding off on buying them to calculate food stuffs for the rest of the trip. Adulting is hard sometimes.

9 Likes

If you haven’t cried through this show have you even been to Animal Kingdom??

6 Likes

Meerkats rule!!

12 Likes

Dole Whip float with coconut rum? Yes please!

9 Likes

Oh yes. The moment I stepped to the register to buy this, the slow ending to the Mickey Mouse Club March played. :cry:

4 Likes

When you clearly have not ridden RnRC for a while…

9 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Burgers & Sundaes!!!

3 Likes

The burger… I went with the plant-based option to try it and it was AWESOME! I would never have known it was not meat!! Also, I had seen reviews that they skimped on the fries, but I had a generous portion - could not even finish. Sauce winner was buffalo!

And the sundae! I could choose 2 scoops among these flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chip, and no sugar added raspberry sorbet. I picked vanilla because it makes toppings easier!

You get unlimited sodas and/or coffee and/or hot chocolate also.

And you are encouraged to draw on the table - a bucket with stencils and crayons is there. I went “other park” with a Jurassic Park quote - because JP is awesome and I am still flipping out over the news that Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler are going to be in the next installment (“in a significant way” per the director!!)!!

10 Likes

So much fun following along! Loving the photos. You look like you’re having a great time!

3 Likes

Thanks! I am!!

I am currently stuffed! Lol. I could have gone until tomorrow on breakfast!

5 Likes