Safe travels & have a great trip!

1 Like

Thanks! Will do!!

Thank you!

Have fun!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Safely at Pop (the only thing I got from my requests was 70s section - but hey, Iā€™m at Disney!!)!! The flights were good. I had premium economy in the bulkhead row, so bonus! And I have a little bottle of Titoā€™s Vodka because I ordered a vodka and diet (on American you get alcohol free in premium economy) and the woman next to me just heard Diet Coke and said ā€œSame for meā€ so she got the little bottle as well and because she had a drive home she did not want it. So the flight attendant gave it to me! Haha!!

Now going to nap before getting up for my first spontaneous change which will likely lead to more. Lol. Details later!

8 Likes

Up after a bit of a nap.

When I got to my room it was FRIGID - like the thermostat was set to 62F frigid!!! I turned it to 72F and I think itā€™s still getting to that point, but itā€™s warmer than when I got in. I could not tell when I got in bed if it was just me being cold or if the sheeting was slightly damp, but after my shower and getting warm and dry it definitely feels like stuff was not quite dry when it was put on the bed. I had gotten an email yesterday (form Iā€™m sure) from the Pop GM with a button linking to a contact us form, and I know I used it after the fact this summer with Sports (all the confusion about was I checking out and stuff) and got a call back for more information, so fingers crossed he gets it taken care of.

Gonna get dressed now and get ready to head out for my day!! Stay tuned to see what Iā€™m planning!!!

7 Likes

This morningā€™s confessionā€¦ I made it soooooooooo much more complicated to get to my room than it had to be. Lol!

Some early picsā€¦

14 Likes

Well, I am on the bus to Studios.

But is that my new final destination???

Stay tuned!!

7 Likes

9 Likes

And with that, Park 1 is done!!

Onwards to my next adventure of the day!

12 Likes

Did you get over to sw:ge? Doesnā€™t look too crowded in HS from your pics.

1 Like

Nope. No desire. It really was a spur of the moment decision to hit the 2 things I will actually do at Studios.

The side I hit was not crowded. I donā€™t know what the rest of the park looked like.

4 Likes

Smart move! I bet there was no line for RnR and ToT??

2 Likes

Yay for being at Disney!

I will be looking forward to more updatesā€¦hurry up and bring them. It is helping build my anticipation for my trip.

3 Likes

Pop looks so fun! Have a great day! Looking forward to following along!

1 Like