Fairy Godmailer Public Thread

This is such a fun idea. We will be there March 4-9 and my six-year-old would love to receive a postcard before then (the waiting for our trip is sooooo loooooong, lol.)

We are a 2-dad family with the sweetest Raya- and Moana-loving girl in the world. Please message me if you’ll be there in the next week or two and are able to help us out!

Hello, Liners! This sounds so cool! Would someone be able to send a postcard to us? We’ll be taking our 4 and 6 year old boys for their first trip to Disney World the second week of July.

2 Likes

Wow. Darn. I totally forgot about this idea!

If people have dropped the pin- please re-set it

OK. I think I just re-set it. Thanks.

ETA: I’ll be WDW during the first two weeks of May if that fits anyone’s schedule.

1 Like

We will be there the first week in May. I’d be happy to do this for your boys if it isn’t too early.

1 Like

I defer to you on the timing. They already know about the trip, so it’s not like it’s a surprise.

I am glad to do it! The one my DD 4 received was magic, so I’d love to send one and return the favor.

PM me names, address, any details you’d like included.

1 Like

Me too! I would love to send out a fairy godmailer! Our trip is mid-May. Reach out if you need one.

1 Like

strong textemphasized text> Blockquote

Hi! We have our first trip to Disney World May 31-June 16. My boys, 11 and 9, would love this.

Yeah! I am happy to do this. Can you PM me your address? I’ll mail from WDW before we leave FL
Jenn

We are taking our 2 1/2 yr.old grandaughter June 19- 24th and she would absolutely be thrilled to get a card from Minnie and Mickey.

We’re going to be there the first week in May. I’d be happy to send one to her! PM me name and address.

That would be great! Thanks

We’re taking our boys in November for their birthdays and would love to surprise them with a postcard from Mickey. I’m guessing we’d have it sent to Grandma’s house or something so we can pretend it came in the mail the day we tell them.

We are headed down in 6 weeks. I would love if my 10 year old twin nieces could receive a postcard from Mickey and Minnie, if anyone is on their way and would do me the favor I would appreciate it.

I am also thrilled to send to someone while I am there! I will be there from June 22nd through the 30th.

My granddaughter got her postcard from Minnie yesterday and was thrilled! It was so exciting to see her face as my daughter read it out to her. I can’t thank you enough. It is just another piece of making our trip magical.
I hope you had a great time there.

Thanks again,
Dan [ goofy grandpa]

2 Likes

Hello fairy godMailers! I have a request for a postcard sent from Mickey if possible. My amazing, generous twin sister is coming with me and my son for a trip Nov 12th-20th, 2022. From Nova Scotia, Canada :canada:. We usually try and plan a sisters trip, but she thought, while my son was young (10), we should do trips with him cuz he might be less interested in travelling with Auntie and Mom as a teen ;). So Disney it is! I would LOVE a simple post card from Mickey sent to her if at all possible! DM me if you can help! :heart:

@3Amigos2022 I will be in WDW September 8 to 18 and can send the postcard then if you don’t already have one. I’m happy to send others if anyone is interested. Just PM me the information

2 Likes

We are arriving on August 17th. My girls would love to get a note. This will make them excited to send a couple as well.

We will be on property Aug 17-22. Let me know if you want mail. We will take care of two of them!