Face Masks

Exactly. And the TP blogs have been covering this the last couple months by sharing the locations of them. But one or two per park don’t cut it.

3 Likes

Update the nose strips do work super well for most of the masks! Very well worth the $3

4 Likes

Do you know if they have anything similar on Amazon? Is this similar to what you bought?

Yes those look like what I have. Only mine came in a little ziploc baggie and are not connected to an adhesive roll but are individual with a backing that is removed to reveal the sticky portion.

They don’t stick to a few of the masks I have, but they work well with most. I love them.

But be cautious to remove them before washing. I have been hand-washing my masks in our kitchen sink and had a couple come off and into the disposal when the sink drained. I imagine they could also wreak havoc with your washing machine

I got these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DLZHGG7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share and have been very happy with them. Most masks I cut a small hole to slide into nose seam, instead of using sticky.

1 Like

Yes those are EXACTLY the ones I have. Got at The Paper Store

1 Like

Great tips on adding the nose piece. Anyone have suggestions to get my kids to stop chewing through their masks? They don’t last long with them chewing on them all day at school.

Hey all, my DDs have these and they help keep a mask off your face, increase airflow and reuse plastic collected from the ocean.

4ocean Face Mask Support Frame

1 Like

oh my goodness - this is so my daughter. She is 8 and she chews them til they are saturated. (She’s always chewing something… we give her gum a lot of the time to mitigate the destruction.)

1 Like

Hmm. That is a good idea. They aren’t allowed to have gum at their school, but they likely wouldn’t notice if he is wearing a mask. I might buy one of the plastic things that ppehap suggested as well. He won’t be able to chew on his mask if it doesn’t sit against his mouth. He has chewed through 6 Disney masks (the 3-layer ones) already.

Someone stopped my DDs on the stairs at the Rivera to ask about their masks and what framing they were using. Helping to save the seas :wink:

2 Likes

My DD8 chews everything - sleeves, hair. It’s awful. I’ve had other kids chew things at young ages, but never this old. So we let her have gum all day long, pretty much. We homeschool, so her teacher doesn’t mind. :wink:

She rarely has to mask, but when she does they are disgusting in no time. I have to have a back up or two for her. I wonder if there is a non-toxic spray or something that would make them taste bad? like the stuff to stop kids from chewing their nails?

Our youngest was a nail biter (masks and the nail stuff worked to cure him of that habit). We have to send our oldest with 5-6 masks a day to school. I do a LOT of mask laundry. :slight_smile:

I ordered these yesterday and already got an email that they have shipped. And wearing one today, from DD. It makes a difference with heat and breathing.

They arrived today. 3 days from order. I ordered large and use then with my modified Disney masks; I inserted nose bending things in binding.

1 Like