F&G and Coronado Springs! A Live (ish) Solo Trip Report

LOOK YOU GUYS!!!

24 Likes

Way to go. I practiced this morning and bumped the button accidentally a few seconds early. Hadn’t missed once in a few weeks. Helps keep me humble! Amazing how there’s no room for error.

3 Likes

I was practicing at home before my trip with zero success, and also failed earlier this week on my first Hollywood Studios day at both the 7:00 a.m. and the 1:00 p.m. drops, so this is perfect timing for finally getting a boarding group! :laughing:

3 Likes

I had been using the tap-to-join-button-on-the-homepage method up until now, and I figured I may as well shake it up since that hadn’t worked for me so far. So this time I clicked the join button a couple minutes early and waited on the virtual queue page and started using the pull-down-to-refresh method about 10 seconds before 7:00 a.m. That last refresh was at 6:59:57 and got me in! :dancer:

5 Likes

I also made sure my VPN was turned off, which I think I might have forgotten to do on Wednesday morning.

1 Like

Awesome group number. I am so happy for you!

2 Likes

Tapped in at HS at 8:17 and headed straight to MMRR (I love this ride so much!). Rode twice in a row, first time was a walk-on, second time waited 5 minutes. I spot new gags and inside jokes each time I ride!

I see what you did there…

Pretty sure I’ve seen this guy before!
:mermaid: :blowfish: :saxophone:

11 Likes

Woo hoo! You did it! :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Hopped in line for Star Tours right at 9:00am. They must have opened the ride a bit before 9 because I wasn’t on the first tour, but it was essentially a walk-on.

8 Likes

And then I joined the Resistance!

9 Likes

FINALLY!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so proud of you! :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

3 Likes

Had a hunch I’d need to refuel after RotR, so I placed a mobile order for Woody’s Lunch Box before hopping in line for Star Tours.

The breakfast bowl at Woody’s is tastier (IMO) than the mac n cheese tots I had yesterday at Friar’s
It’s also heartier (eggs and brisket gravy vs mac), AND cheaper ($8.79 vs $10.99). Even at the same price I’d say Woody’s is a better value

11 Likes

We love Woody’s breakfast bowl! Could use one right now. Glad you enjoyed yours.

3 Likes

You are wise. I went to mobile order for Woody’s at 10:45 and the next window was 1:25. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I’m sorry! This whole “think ahead to your next meal before you’re even remotely hungry” thing is hard to get used to! :cry:

3 Likes

Honestly we just wanted a lunch box tart for a snack. We settled for a Num Num cookie instead.

3 Likes

:rofl: Thanks! I genuinely was starting to think I just wasn’t meant to ride it this time!

3 Likes

Credit to @bebe80 for compiling all the tips!

6 Likes

YAY! Congratulations!!

2 Likes