Every Road Leads Back to the Place I Know

Where I long to be. Which is Disney. Of course.
I just keep ending up back there. Even at stupid times of the year. Like spring break.

Why are we going at spring break?!? It makes no sense. It’s my adult DDs and myself. We aren’t in school and don’t work for a school system. We don’t need to travel now. Yet we are.

So we’re going to try to relax on the trip and not try to do everything.

We booked a late flight tonight at 10:20 (because it was cheap). And of course it’s delayed. I love SW. if we’re lucky we will get in at 2 am. Ugh.

Let’s see how this goes.

43 Likes

Kathryn and I both worked today. I came home and made some shirts and packed (because of course I hadn’t done that yet).

We decided to leave at our original time even though we knew our flight was delayed. We wanted Shake Shack milkshakes.

BNA has undergone a refurbishment. Lizzy is intrigued.

33 Likes

On the way to the airport I finally decided to be brave and download BG1. @joelbruick is a saint for making the video for those of us who are not tech savvy. Sadly after the 45 minute drive, I was still unsuccessful. Oh well.

23 Likes

I don’t even recognize it!

6 Likes

Security was a breeze since it’s so late. We headed to Shake Shack. THEY WERE OUT OF ICE CREAM. WTF?!?
No shakes for us. :sob::sob::sob:

So we opted for alcohol.

And banana pudding.

31 Likes

If people like us haven’t changed by now, it’s never happening, and that’s OK. :laughing:

16 Likes

See the line where the sky meets the sea… it calls for a Dreamer trip report!! Yay!! :raised_hands::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face: :raised_hands:

Have fun. Can’t wait to follow along!

18 Likes

It’s crazy. They have cool shops and restaurants/bars now.

8 Likes

I can’t believe you have never downloaded BG1 on your phone!

Is the operative word “try”! We said the same thing and we did end up doing almost everything but BG1 and a couple of ILLs made that possible and still, honestly, relaxing!

Enjoy your mom and daughters trip!

9 Likes

Yep. I actually think I would forget something if I packed early.

7 Likes

You’re the best!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

And I still haven’t. Technology eludes me apparently.

Thanks!!

6 Likes

We’ve been drinking!

And yes we’re still in Nashville.

35 Likes

Safe travels! Can’t wait to follow along. #motherdaughtergoals

7 Likes

Woah that’s new! What terminal?

5 Likes

You sure it wasn’t a McDonalds?

16 Likes

It’s actually really fun traveling to Disney with them as adults.

14 Likes

That’s the lobby.

Oh wait. Were you asking about Shake Shack? That’s C terminal.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It’s been closed forever! I had no idea they’d opened it back up

3 Likes